Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Main Contenders:

Hiromasa Ogikubo vs Shintaro Ishiwatari
Hiromasa Ogikubo vs Yuki Motoya
Marat Balaev vs Salman Zhamaldaev

Who wins?

Am I weird, or did anybody really enjoy Rory MacDonald vs. Neiman Gracie? One of the fights they put on that was actually two skilled fighters, great technique showed by both fighters and it had a little bit of everything.

Ogikubo vs Ishiwatari (Best)
Ogikubo vs Motoya
Koreshkov vs. Larkin
Ham vs Hamasaki
Xiong vs Lee II

Am I weird, or did anybody really enjoy Rory MacDonald vs. Neiman Gracie? One of the fights they put on that was actually two skilled fighters, great technique showed by both fighters and it had a little bit of everything.
That was a fantastic fight... but it was Neiman who made it a fight. Rory just negated him. If Neiman had pulled off the finish, it would have been one of the best fights of the year. Instead it just felt like a disappointment, considering how active Neiman was trying to finish him.

I think both Angela Lee Vs Xiong fights, Bimarzaev Vs Kishev and Schulte Vs Radzhabov are up there too.

I believe it was Koreshkov vs Larkin. But it is a tough question, so many lovely fights.

Theere were few great fights this year but the best fight was in DEEP Jewels

it was

Otoha Nagao (16) vs Nanaka Kawamura (24)

shockingly the 16 year old took the decision win against the experienced former idol

Even a sherdoger would not lose to a 16 year old girl which makes this the fight of the year for me

Hes not #1 but D.Lima should garnish some votes. If he had one more win, hed be in running.

Mousasi for Flop of the year ?
Nah - he beat up Lovato so bad that Lovato is ready to get stripped ( fucking June... keep up).
Mousasi should still be champ ( if u actually watched and want to be honest) and he absolutely toyed with machida ( see stats ...strikes and significant strikes).
30-27 by 2 judges and one judge ( Mike bell) who should be under investigation for his scoring. In fact, if I was Gegatd ( even though he won) I'd appeal fight to get rightful unanimous decision.

He still has a couple prime years left( 34 with little to no damage- paradox 17 years of fighting) and I'd bet him all day every day against izz ( as long as its within next year or 2)..... and I'd be + 145 on the line.

BTW, go copulate yo self

Back