Best night so far

AZfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
I didnt get subbed at all last night. I was able to better my position. I wasnt getting my ass kicked all over the place. I just had to tell someone and no body i know friends or family care about Jiu Jitsu.

I understand. None of my friends or family genuinely care about jiu jitsu, so sometimes i have to talk about this type of thing and come on here to talk about it.

Be careful you don't just come to brag. just kidding. :D I still get excited after every practice. I was so stoked last night that I finally landed a clean Butterfly sweep last night, I ended up getting caught in an armbar but I was still happy about the sweep. I have burnt out before training and the first sign is failure to get excited when you make a gain. Keep it up.

that's a big step sir. learning how to stay out of submissions is one of the first big leaps in jiu-jitsu. once you get better at staying out of submissions, you can start attacking your own.

thanks I know a few subs but really never have the chance to try and use them im just pumped i really cant wait till tomorrow night to go back.

I didnt get subbed at all last night. I was able to better my position. I wasnt getting my ass kicked all over the place. I just had to tell someone and no body i know friends or family care about Jiu Jitsu.

I know what you mean -- I feel excited every little step of the way - congratulations! It seems like every bit of progress is the fuel you (I, we) need to endure another couple weeks of rolling and getting pounded on.

That's a big step. Now you can try some submissions of your own.

I love those nights man haha. Those are the nights that keep you hooked, keep you coming back.

In other news i got absolutely dominated last night haha. But those nights happen too i guess right.

Back