Best NFL Linebacker of all time

Best NFL LB of all time?

• Total voters
Disagree about Harrison... he was pretty much the leader and best player on what was the best or top championship defense for 5 years or so in the first Pats dynasty run. He completely changed the way teams threw the ball because some receiver corps couldn't go over the middle against him. You needed a huge hit to get your team fired up? Harrison would do it... you needed someone to force a fumble in a big spot, Harrison would do it... you needed a huge INT in a tough spot, in a tight game, Harrison would come up with it.

Granted... he didn't do that as much in San Diego where it was more about him just being a freakish intimidator. So to a point, I agree with you on the system.

That he's not in the HOF is a joke.

I think he deserves the HOF, I guess I just don’t see him as a game breaker. Maybe I need to revisit some of his highlight reel.

USATSI_17232725.jpg

GOATquan even if he's ILB

Like @Corona no bias

???

LMAO. He's not even the best LB to wear #58 for the Bears.

LT is the correct answer but Junior Seau single handedly kept the Chargers in the AFC championship game against the Steelers. he literally made every tackle in the first half. It was ridiculous.

He ain’t the best ever but let’s give Bart Scott some love.

Outside lb it's LT an ot isn't close at all really.

Inside LB it's much closer. Butkus, Singletary, Ray Lewis

Lawrence Taylor, which makes it all the more crazy that as a rookie, 40 years ago, he won defensive player of the year with 9.5 sacks. The Cowboys rookie Micah Parsons has 12.5 sacks already in only 13 games.
Not crazy at all really. Look at passing yards and pass attempts from 40 years ago. They didn't throw as much back then. More chances to get sacks in today's game. LT would get at least 20 sacks a years if he was in prime in today's game.

Not crazy at all really. Look at passing yards and pass attempts from 40 years ago. They didn't throw as much back then. More chances to get sacks in today's game. LT would get at least 20 sacks a years if he was in prime in today's game.

Yea he's the GOAT. No arguments here. Micah Parson's is a bad bad man though. His closing speed on QB's is scary.

Yea he's the GOAT. No arguments here. Micah Parson's is a bad bad man though. His closing speed on QB's is scary.
He's likely the best in today's game or close no doubt. Dallas has alot of really good players on defense n has been doing better but dsmn with their personnel Dallas should be the best team in the NFC Just got terrible coaches.

He's likely the best in today's game or close no doubt. Dallas has alot of really good players on defense n has been doing better but dsmn with their personnel Dallas should be the best team in the NFC Just got terrible coaches.

Yea I live in Dallas, trust me, we are well aware of some coaching issues. Our head coach seems about half drunk. He can't manage the clock for shit.

Back