Best name, best Avatar on Sherdog

@Shoot Boxe Hero has the best username here IMO

I'm not sure if I have a favorite av, but I think it's cool when someone sticks with the same avatar (or theme) - it kinda becomes part of their identity.

giphy.gif

I do wonder why dudes would have hot women as their AVs. I get a teenager having it, but I wonder why grown men would. I still enjoy them though, so whatever.
They're doing a service to the rest of us. Look at my av: Rich Evans is truly a beautiful man, yet his big booty and man tits ain't my thang

I love them to death. The white one is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. The brown one doesnt take shit from anyone but shes really nice too. Neither one would ever hurt anyone. They're both lovers.

YyimscFr.jpg

Layla & Sadie

Too cute. Love dogs in general (I'm like the neighborhood dog whore. I must hug them all) and love pits as well. They love having their faces smooched.

I thought Joe Son’s Balls was a great username; don’t know if he’s still around though.

Because Id rather have something I like as my AV. I like hot women, you like Dave Chappelle, not that there's anything wrong with either.

@jojoRed for best av. Palvin is GOAT

I'd have a Palvin av too but this shit's too iconic

I miss seeing Cheese's face.

It was much better looking than that dangling cock of his.

An avatar is an extension of a member's personality, so I can only surmise that they fantasize about being a sexy female.

So thats why you type with one hand only when we chat....

An avatar is an extension of a member's personality, so I can only surmise that they fantasize about being a sexy female.
Fantasize? Our avis are what we actually look like IRL of course!

Back