Best Mouthpiece?? Opro, Custom Guards, or??

ZuZitsu**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys use?

Im fighting MMA in a few months so I want something strong enough for striking. I want a dental implant mouthpiece (not a do-it-yourself kind) and I dont want a double sided one either.

OPRO Mouthguards -- The World's Favourite Mouthguard seems to look like the best I can find

Customguards.com - Protect Your Winning Smile seems to be about the same (just better known and more expensive)

Are there any other brands I should be looking into? What do you guys wear, if anything?

What do you guys use?

Im fighting MMA in a few months so I want something strong enough for striking. I want a dental implant mouthpiece (not a do-it-yourself kind) and I dont want a double sided one either.

OPRO Mouthguards -- The World's Favourite Mouthguard seems to look like the best I can find

Customguards.com - Protect Your Winning Smile seems to be about the same (just better known and more expensive)

Are there any other brands I should be looking into? What do you guys wear, if anything?

Usually a speedo.

Smartguards.ca for Canadians.

do you have one from smartguards? I really want a good custom one, my teeth cost a lot so I'd like to keep them in good condition.

No, they don't make speedos unfortunately.

I have a custom guards it's good for the money but you can still feel a lot of impact from punches, I'm upgrading to the company that makes mayhem millers mouthpice pretty soon , custom guards a cheap and they will make the second mouthpiece for half off or at least they used to here mine
000_0396.jpg

000_0403.jpg

000_0395.jpg

custom guards ride low on your gums and that feels weird at first but then you get used to it,you can also breathe better than with a boil and bite,it sticks to your teeth, you can notice in the last pic how much larger my boil and bite was than the custom guards mouth piece

My next ones are gonna be from smartguards. Just cos we've talked a ton and I've put it off for like 2 years now lol

I have had an opro for a couple of years and it is excellent.

boil n' bite are generally rubbish.

The customguards.com Gladiator guards are unbeatable for the price. Love mine so far (6 months in).

I love love love my pythonguard! Easily the best money I've ever spent on anything training related.

I use $1 mouthpeices, when I grapple in the gym, at tounements, strike, and Im fighting soon with em'..so far so good

I have a custom guards it's good for the money but you can still feel a lot of impact from punches, I'm upgrading to the company that makes mayhem millers mouthpice pretty soon , custom guards a cheap and they will make the second mouthpiece for half off or at least they used to here mine
000_0396.jpg

000_0403.jpg

000_0395.jpg

who is Jesus the 10th?

(jesus-x)

I have a custom gladiator guard mouthguard and I love mine.

Back