Best mma triangles ever?

You must not be familiar with who I am as a poster then, because my breakdown threads are generally appreciated and well liked. Just look at how many likes I have

I actually know what I'm talking about unlike the majority of sher-trolls on here (like you cough). I actually provide insight and contribute to sherdog

You have no room to talk, comic book nerd.

This thread was clearly about MMA triangle rivalries, so if you couldnt figure that out, then you're legit stupid. Try harder next time

Bottom line, if you want to talk about subs then go make your own thread about the best triangle submissions in MMA history derp

Im actually going to stay on topic
hahaha ok weinerdog

Tien-Tri-Beam.gif

You must not be familiar with who I am as a poster then, because my breakdown threads are generally appreciated and well liked. Just look at how many likes I have

I actually know what I'm talking about unlike the majority of sher-trolls on here (like you cough). I actually provide insight and contribute to sherdog

You have no room to talk, comic book nerd.

This thread was clearly about MMA triangle rivalries, so if you couldnt figure that out, then you're legit stupid. Try harder next time

Bottom line, if you want to talk about subs then go make your own thread about the best triangle submissions in MMA history derp

Im actually going to stay on topic
I have more likes than you with less post ratio bitch lmao who the fuck brags about their likes anyway

Back