Best mma triangles ever?

Ronda, Miesha, Holly was pretty fun while it lasted

Stupid people can't even read the OP.

My answer is TJ/Cruz/Cody
LOL at you of all people calling someone stupid.

This is a medocre idea for a thread, so many posters choose to go with the more interesting "best triangle choke" answer that popped into their heads when they read the misleading thread title.

Nice super obvious boring answer though. Way to stay on topic!

Matt Hughes - Frank Trigg - Dennis Hallman

LOL at you of all people calling someone stupid.

This is a medocre idea for a thread, so many posters choose to go with the more interesting "best triangle choke" answer that popped into their heads when they read the misleading thread title.

Nice super obvious boring answer though. Way to stay on topic!
You must not be familiar with who I am as a poster then, because my breakdown threads are generally appreciated and well liked. Just look at how many likes I have

I actually know what I'm talking about unlike the majority of sher-trolls on here (like you cough). I actually provide insight and contribute to sherdog

You have no room to talk, comic book nerd.

This thread was clearly about MMA triangle rivalries, so if you couldnt figure that out, then you're legit stupid. Try harder next time

Bottom line, if you want to talk about subs then go make your own thread about the best triangle submissions in MMA history derp

Im actually going to stay on topic

the only right answer
645876.jpg

Not what OP is looking for, but too good to not post:

lauzonvarnertriangle%20(1).gif

The Anderson one where he was elbowing at the same time was pretty brutal.

Fedor - Big Nog - Cro Cop
Gsp - Penn - Hughes
TJ - Garbrandt - Cruz
Alvarez - Aoki - Hansen
Liddell - Couture - Ortiz

You must not be familiar with who I am as a poster then, because my breakdown threads are generally appreciated and well liked. Just look at how many likes I have

I actually know what I'm talking about unlike the majority of sher-trolls on here (like you cough). I actually provide insight and contribute to sherdog

You have no room to talk, comic book nerd.

This thread was clearly about MMA triangle rivalries, so if you couldnt figure that out, then you're legit stupid. Try harder next time

Bottom line, if you want to talk about subs then go make your own thread about the best triangle submissions in MMA history derp

Im actually going to stay on topic

Stfu, you're one of the biggest laughing stocks on this entire forum.

Back