Best MMA prospect of next 10 years.

Fairly sure he is a tier below than those guys.
Mahomes, who could go to the Super Bowl and win a championship this season, is a cut below Doncic, who probably won't make the playoffs for a few more years? lol

Mahomes, who could go to the Super Bowl and win a championship this season, is a cut below Doncic, who probably won't make the playoffs for a few more years? lol
Is anyone saying he's a generational talent?

Is anyone saying he's a generational talent?
Doncic will be one of many high level point guards in the NBA as Mahomes will be one of many high level quarterbacks in the NFL. Acting like Doncic is levels above his is stupid.

Ramazan Kuragomedov can be a good thing in the future. he is the sparring partner of Chris Weidman since his 18 years and he now have 20-21 years and is 5-0 in MMA.

It's already the year 2019. Fedor Emelianenko dominated the last decade, and whoever was the most dominant fighter of this decade might be more up to debate since Khabib have such few top 10 wins, Jon Jones pissed hot more than once, DC got his shit pushed in by Jon Jones twice, middleweight is so strong hard to pick out the best, and Woodley well is not very good at all but is a champ, and so on.

In other major sporting world, here might be the best prospects that could still dominate next 10 years.

The biggest sports, Soccer, have Mbappe, age 20.

giphy.gif

Perhaps next biggest sports, basketball depending on where you live, Luca Doncic, age 19.

giphy.gif

Then baseball, Shohei Ohtani, age 24.

040818_ohtani_spin_move_med_res.gif

Then hockey, Conor Mcdavid, age 22.

giphy.gif

These guys could dominate in their respective sports for the next ten years, and I guess arguablly these guys are the generational talents for their respective sports.

Who would be the MMA's generational talent equivalent who could be relevant for the next ten years?

I say Aaron Pico, age 22.

tumblr_pfun3tFlNu1udfb8oo1_500.gif

APico.gif

Ben Askren won the Hodge trophy twice, the honor given to the most outstanding collegiate wrestler of the year. So did Zain Retherford, who on this planet earth wasn't able to beat Aaron Pico in wrestling matches, though he won the Hodge trophies I believe after Pico transitioned to MMA.

Lol at Ohtani hes a great talent but he's going to miss all of next year. Hes going to be a good not great hitter and he barely pitched before blowing his arm out. Obviously hitting and pitching makes him unique but there were both better rookie hitters(Ronald Acuna) and better rookie pitchers (Walker Buehler).

Vladimir Guerrero Jr would of been a better choice.

Pico is the best prospect MMA has ever had, on paper, when you look at his accomplishments outside of MMA and his age/freshness

Doncic I'm not convinced of. He's super talented so he may prove me wrong.
Pico is an obvious choice for MMA. Not that I disagree with the choice. MMA does a god awful job of promoting young prospects but more importantly it is a sport where each second could change your career path.
MMA is unique in that it is absolutely never certain who will win a fight. It is too volatile a sport. Jones was as close as we ever got but he is such trash that you can't real.

Also, you're clearly not American. American football is only football

What are your doubts regarding Doncic? He is playing like an all-star as a 19 year old rookie. The kid is pretty incredible.

Lol at Ohtani hes a great talent but he's going to miss all of next year. Hes going to be a good not great hitter and he barely pitched before blowing his arm out. Obviously hitting and pitching makes him unique but there were both better rookie hitters(Ronald Acuna) and better rookie pitchers (Walker Buehler).

Vladimir Guerrero Jr would of been a better choice.

No.

No what? Picking the best hitting prospect ever wouldn't be a better choice than picking a pitcher with a blown out arm?

Ohtani won't even end up better than Buehler.

Ohtani better hitter than guerrero

What are your doubts regarding Doncic? He is playing like an all-star as a 19 year old rookie. The kid is pretty incredible.
He is playing like an all-star for sure and he is certainly looking impressive right now despite the mavs continuing their usual suck-parade. I am very weary of European players. They don't typically pan out (of course some absolutely do), and he's got the body of a 6ft 8,19-year old. I feel like he's an injury waiting to happen.
It is just a personal hang-up. The guy is obviously very talented at this point

Back