best mma gym in mississippi?

We also have an occasional purple belt instructure. He's one of rickens students, been doing it for 13 years, but a belt is just a belt since half of us cant beat him at anytime.

Half Can't ?

Yeah, he was my first match in that division. Guy is super strong, really cool guy semed like. He was with some guy that is in real estate in Meridian.

Yea that's Arron. So what club are you with?

I hope you guys can make it to our next tourney on August 9 in Madison, MS.

www.ShootHook.net

ShootHook3poster.jpg

ShootHook Submission Tournament

A NEW LEVEL OF SUBMISSION GRAPPLING

ShootHook Submission Tournament is committed to bringing a truly unique experience to the Mid South grappling scene.

With all of the grappling tournaments around, why should you choose ShootHook? We at ShootHook believe that the ultimate goal of the grappler should be to submit his opponent. For this reason we have done away with the point system traditionally used. We feel that this will eliminate the tendency of some individuals to get up on points then "ride the clock" instead of attempting to end the match with a submission.

CATCH-AS-CATCH-CAN

As an added bonus we will be including a special CATCH division which will include pins as a method of victory in addition to all submissions. All competitors are encouraged to throw their hats in the ring for what should be an exciting division with a few special rules. The winners of the Catch divisions will be awarded championship belts in addition to their championship medals and will qualify to compete in the King of Catch Wrestling Tournament.

HOW IS SHOOTHOOK DIFFERENT?

~ No-Gi Only
~ No Point System
~ Limited Technique Restrictions
~ Expanded Time Limits
~ Low Entry Fee
~ Over 35 Divisions
~ 3 Absolute Champions
~ Awesome Medals
~ Championship Belts
~ Catch Wrestling Division
~ FREE T-SHIRT with on-line registration

www.ShootHook.net

Hey I travel to Picayune about once a month. How close are these places to there. I would like to train when I am in town.

so has tapper mma opened yet I heard that there supposed to be big does anyone know whos teaching what over there and their ranks?

Back