best mma gym in mississippi?

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
Our team in meridian is opening our gym pretty soon were using the old kress boxing gym.

andy mars teaching ground jaw walker teaching standup

andy mars teaching ground jay walker teaching standup

Remix MMA in Biloxi is pretty solid and ran by Alan Belcher. I have a feeling this wasn't a question and you are just promoting your gym, though.

delta blues MMA Development...

MMA & Jiu-jistu and slide guitar lessons

master blind dog fulton and lightning boy..

Gracie Tampa ( rob Kahn) affiliate in Jackson "Gracie South " would probably disagree .. as well

Belcher is in UFC .. from biloxi

Gracie Tampa has produced some great fighters ...

Some how I doubt a brand new gym in meridian is the best

jay walker trained at legends mma gym in muay thai and andy mars trained under david carr in brazillian jujitsu

jay walker trained at legends mma gym in muay thai and andy mars trained under david carr in brazillian jujitsu

hmmm I think if I am not mistaken Belcher's speciality is Muay Thai and is a purple belt at least from Pedro sauer /hopkins ? and has a few UFC fights under his belt

Travis Neagle is only a couple months away from a black belt ( would be #2)from Rob Kahn ( Royce's Top Black Belt ) Jarrett Becks has ridiculous Muay Thai and is a four stripe purple soon to be brown under Kahn has over 30 MMA fights under his belt against former pride and UFC fighters most of which out weighed him substantially .

Andy mars is a what belt , david Carr who is a what belt under who ? Obviously those guys are the best !!!

Proud they are opening the gym Meridian needs a place to train its an un tapped area for sure , but to pop a thread saying best in the state before it opens is stepping out on a limb and jumping off

There were some guys from Meridian a few months ago at the ShootHook tourney in Jackson. Is that some of your group?
One was a guy from the air base had tree trunks for legs!

Yea Arron. He won the shoothook light heavy weight division. By the way I wasent stating that we have the best gym I was just saying that were opening our gym, and what in your opinion is the best mma gym in Mississippi.

Yea Arron. He won the shoothook light heavy weight division. By the way I wasent stating that we have the best gym I was just saying that were opening our gym, and what in your opinion is the best mma gym in Mississippi.

My Bad sir ..

Think the whole scene is too new to really put a title of best on anyone ..

Belcher is probably the best known fighter .. not sure about his other fighters . but to be fair I am not in that area ..

Gracie barra is spreading in from Lousyanna that has some fighters .. not familiar with them,

Memphis has spread down through tupelo and south haven areas.

Jackson is held down by Gracie South ( rob Kahn )..

Tapper is going to be good when it opens

those would be the top

Danke Goat .. someone on the coast got a purple from Hopkins .. I thought .. assumed it was belcher

Danke Goat .. someone on the coast got a purple from Hopkins .. I thought .. assumed it was belcher

Hmm... There was a Gracie Barra affiliate down there in Ocean Springs that I think is ran by a purple belt. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Hmm... There was a Gracie Barra affiliate down there in Ocean Springs that I think is ran by a purple belt. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Yeah, Todd Pisarich is down there, super nice guy. Judged his MMA fight back in January.

Yeah, he was my first match in that division. Guy is super strong, really cool guy semed like. He was with some guy that is in real estate in Meridian.

Back