Best MMA Gloves

do some research, maybe you'll find a thing or two.. You can even search this forum.. i bet there are over 100 threads with the exact same title..

I have sold a ton of the Hayabusa's. They seem to be very popular. Kimura just recently started providing MMA gloves to SHINE so we had a little run on them also recently.

Best in terms of quality though? Tough call. Both make great gloves. We are going to add a few more styles to our site soon for the lower end as well.

Alot of companies, not just the ones we carry, make very solid gloves. They all have a different fit and finish to them.

Hayabusa are wicked, I love my cagesides, I've got Gorrilla Gear gloves that i like more everyday that they get worn in some.

Ouano used to make the UFC's gloves. Fairtex makes the Strikeforce gloves. Everlast makes the Bellator gloves.

I've never used any, so I can't really comment.

depends if you want to use it in the cage and not for training sparring you would want the fairtex nhb style gloves or the everlast pro competion grappling gloves everlast makes

also revgear makes a really good fairtex knock off

im going to be ordering a pair of cageside mma fairtex clone gloves soon because im sick of paying fairtex prices

id recomend any leather fairtex clone even the everlast prograppling glove they use in bellator is kind of a fairtex clone just looks different

Hayabusa are wicked, I love my cagesides, I've got Gorrilla Gear gloves that i like more everyday that they get worn in some.

some states athletic commisions wont let you wear the hayubusa's in a sanctioned event because of all the extra straps on the palms if you have the gorilla gloves that look like fairtex gloves my state allows those to be used in the cage.

<3 my Hyabusas. You can tell they're very high quality, and as an added bonus they just look sick.

some states athletic commisions wont let you wear the hayubusa's in a sanctioned event because of all the extra straps on the palms if you have the gorilla gloves that look like fairtex gloves my state allows those to be used in the cage.

True, but most promotors also provide gloves at the event due to state sanctions so you cant bring your own to use anyway.

True, but most promotors also provide gloves at the event due to state sanctions so you cant bring your own to use anyway.

but your site also sell the kimonowear gloves that are aproved by most state athletic comissions

i personally like to get used to the gloves im mostly like going to be wearing

great site you got by the way im going to have to order some stuff from it eventually

but your site also sell the kimonowear gloves that are aproved by most state athletic comissions

i personally like to get used to the gloves im mostly like going to be wearing

great site you got by the way im going to have to order some stuff from it eventually

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. that is a great compliment. i try to add things on a regular basis. we are really trying to make it a very user friendly place to be. and the customer service is something I pride myself in. that is why i post here under my site's name. if we screw up or something goes wrong I want to be called out in public on it.

As for Kimura's- yes they are approved by all commissions as far as I am aware. I do like them and we sell them well. but on the overall I just have sold more of the Hayabusa's. Not sure why really.

Primetime has the highest quality stitching I've seen yet. Their grade of leather is also more than other companies. The padding seems more dense and may take longer to break in. Go Primetime for durability.

Aries MMA has a fantastic sparring glove.

There needs to be a sticky about MMA gloves: there are plenty of these threads. It seems Sherdoggers are more than willing to provide info. How about a sticky requiring info if you're requesting glove info? Price range, use (bag, sparring), size, etc

Back