Best MMA fighter who is also a father?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss some of the best fighters who are also fathers.

We always give praise to the mothers in MMA, but what about the fathers? I mean, Father's Day was yesterday.

Coleman2.jpg

Some of the best MMA fighters who are dads:

Jon Jones
Daniel Cormier
Fedor
Father Cerrone
Mighty Mouse

Who do you guys have as the best dads in the UFC? And let us also use this time to acknowledge the sacrifice these men make with their bodies while their wives sit at home and spend their money on cosmetics and material goods.

Not necessarily the best fighter, but Black Beast seems to really adore his fam in the clips I've seen.

Twood is a great dad too.

You shouldn't be allowed to have kids if you are an active MMA fighter WITH CTE, brain trauma or repeated blows to head. It's not safe for your kids. Should be illegal.

Last edited:
That one surprised me. Didn't think GSP would be the type to have a secret love child

Always assumed GSP was gay
Why though? Nothing about GSP seemed like he was gay to me. Schaub on the other hand, clearly loves the D..... Not that there's anything wrong with that

Why though? Nothing about GSP seemed like he was gay to me. Schaub on the other hand, clearly loves the D..... Not that there's anything wrong with that

I have a dream, that my children and my children's children will live in a world where they can simply point out that someone loves dick without having to immediately justify that it is socially acceptable

Goat fathers
1 Fedor
2 Anderson
3 Jones

Back