Best MMA coach

paddy-holohan-14-390x285.jpg

Zahabi all the way.
if we're talking all time, i'm goin with Pat Miletich.

I'd have to agree with that. Miletich Fighting Systems split the game in two. I think Jones could use a little Miletich right now.

Second would be Zahabi.

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov

Anyone else has a 28-0 champ under his wing?

+ pupils Islam Makhachev, Azamat Gashimov, Shamil Zavurov, Rustam Khabilov, Magomedrasul Khasbulaev, and Gadzhimurad Nurmagomedov

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov
Some coaches are sometimes granted a very special student (GSP, Conor) and it's as much luck or ability to attract good athletes as it is their coaching talent.
But Abdulmanap seem to have crazy output of excellent fighters considering the pool available to him.

Some coaches are sometimes granted a very special student (GSP, Conor) and it's as much luck or ability to attract good athletes as it is their coaching talent.
But Abdulmanap seem to have crazy output of excellent fighters considering the pool available to him.
Exactly.

I did a quick lookup and 6 of Abdulmanap's pupils have a combined record of 144-22! And they are all from Dagestan, a republic of 2.91 million citizens total.

Mike Brown, Eugene Bareman, Eric Albarracin are the clear top 3 in the sport rn IMO.

In no particular order Brown Bareman and Mendes are solid stand outs right now

Exactly.

I did a quick lookup and 6 of Abdulmanap's pupils have a combined record of 144-22! And they are all from Dagestan, a republic of 2.91 million citizens total.
The mountains have been producing top notch combat sports talent for time now!

check out the notable people of Dagastan - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan#Notable_people

Almost every single one is a gold medalist or world champion.

Back