Best Mismatches to Watch?

All Gsp wins are one sided,only hendricks fight was close

Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie.

Cody definitely didn't belong in there, but it is one of the things that made me respect Cody. Even he knew he didn't belong in there but he still went in there and tried to fight.

For a more recent fight, Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva was a straight up ass-whooping.

Anderson - leben/forrest/franklin
fedor - big tim
gsp - anyone up until hendricks

Daiju Takase vs Anderson Silva

even when the fight happened way before UFC prime Anderson, Silva was the clear bet against Takase.

Gsp vs Penn 2
Edgar vs Penn 3
Rory vs Penn

Bring the tears

anderson - leben, the all time mismatch. never get tired of watching that fight.

That fight doesn't hold a flame when compared to the Leben Wanderlei fight..now that was awesome..

Its the obvious mismatch of all time, (Couture Toney), in which I enjoyed the most. I'd Say Mir Lesnar 2, but as a Mir fan that was tough to watch.

Anderson vs. Leben was as one-sided as it gets.

But Peter Aerts vs. Junichi Sawyashiki in K-1 GP 2007 was just brutal.

Big Aerts fan in here... but that fight was just stupid.

Besides the ones already named i will add in these also

Maldonado/Glover was pretty one sided

Also DC/Hendo was like a dad wrestling his son lol

JDS and carwin was pretty bad if i remember right

Lauzon vs Ruediger
Kerr vs Stott (or Varelans if you are bit more sadistic)

Rumble vs. Minotoro.

Maybe some didn't see it as a mismatch but at that point I just knew it would be ugly.

Lauzon vs Ruediger
Kerr vs Stott (or Varelans if you are bit more sadistic)

Can't believe i forgot about that one!! getting manhandled, out classed, and destroyed after giving joe the cake at the weigh ins was priceless...

Also it was funny when Joe tried being a nice guy and help Gabe up but Ruediger just walked away and Joe shrugged and went to get interviewed by Rogan haha

Back