Best memories on Sherdog

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f40/does-anyone-really-consider-alessio-sakara-apocolyptic-fighter-1166991/

Does anyone really consider Alessio Sakara an apocolyptic fighter or
is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

was bummed when that thread got deleted...I hit up one of the mods and got them to undelete it and move it to Archives. the pics on that thread were hilarious.

long live FStep...

I remember like a day before the OWGP, a guy made a thread claiming that Mirko won't win OWGP and that Wand will win. Day after he went full damage control and said that Mirko's matchup's had "cake walk written all over it" funny shit.

Also the Chael/Okami shoop thread that turned into a reaction thread following a HARD no-homo post.

Machida/Shogun II pee bet left me in tears, because the dude actually drank his own piss and recorded it and posted it on sherdog. Will post more when I remember more.

Fodfwkn.jpg

I remember like a day before the OWGP, a guy made a thread claiming that Mirko won't win OWGP and that Wand will win. Day after he went full damage control and said that Mirko's matchup's had "cake walk written all over it" funny shit.

Also the Chael/Okami shoop thread that turned into a reaction thread following a HARD no-homo post.

Machida/Shogun II pee bet left me in tears, because the dude actually drank his own piss and recorded it and posted it on sherdog. Will post more when I remember more.

Thread was epic:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f7/chael-yushin-photoshop-potential-ufc-countdown-1784745/

The time Cymen and GrapplingDummy teamed up to troll the entire board as a project for a psychology class.

They posed as a PRIDE nuthugger and a UFC nuthugger and would start threads to pit the two sides against each other iirc.

It went on for a long time too before they got caught.

Rampage used to post here.
Rampage/Liddell 2 was fun
Fedor vs. Werdum crashed the board

So did UFC 100 and a few others. It was so great rushing to the forums after the cards only to get a 404 error. It was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, shit it poppin tonight" lmao

The "My wife met Cain Velasquez" topic. I haven't seen ol' dude since.

So did UFC 100 and a few others. It was so great rushing to the forums after the cards only to get a 404 error. It was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, shit it poppin tonight" lmao

To be fair, the servers were pretty bad at the time:

Sherdog_shit.gif

However, it created legends like this guy who accidentally multiposted 200+ times:

motivator7855149.jpg

Abitoftheoldultraviolence's live stream of him drinking his own urine after Shogun knocked out Lyoto, now that was epic.

Also, Rampage's arrest being photographed by a sherdogger was epic

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED Tito > Bader.

The evaporation of Miguel Torres

The exit of GSP

The exit of Penn, thrice.

The welcoming back of Nick Diaz / Shields vs Kampmann

PETTIS BENDO 1 Helicopters everywhere

and The never ending Fedor GOAT guys

Pre Ronda .. my shermemories

-groundhog expert
-me and mah boys
-the numerous "is Rin Nakai hot?" debates