Bloodsport
Lionheart
Ong Bak
36th Chamber of Shaolin
Karate Kid
Best of the Best
Only the Strong

Last edited:
I would have definitely included Karate Kid in my rankings if I felt it was included with the others. Karate Kid is more of a martial arts drama than a martial arts action film. Either way, Karate Kid is a classic.

Wax on muthafukas!!!!

Return of the Dragon
Big Boss
Iron Monkey
Bloodsport
Lionheart
Ong Bank
36th Chamber of the Shaolin
Karate Kid
Best of the Best
Only the Strong

Your list is screaming for The last dragon brah(typed southie Boston douche's voice)

My fav is bloodsport.

As a kid I was a fan of these ones because NINJAS.

Was never a fan of the american ninja series.

Your list is screaming for The last dragon brah(typed southie Boston douche's voice)

Honorable mention! lol

full

Ongbak

Bloodsport
The Karate Kid
Fist of Legend
Ip Man

Love Jet Li movies and my favorite would be Meltdown also known as High Risk.

Also, if you want to talk about one hit wonder, check out Operation Scorpion with Jin Won who was an AMAZING martial artist but a one hit wonder.

Kickboxing movie would be: American Kickboxer 1!

Donnie Yen movie: Flash point

Old school Kung fu movie: Ways Of Kung Fu, Shaolin Wooden Men

Hard to pick...

94ECBD08-4B62-4D11-B980-2D7D15670952.png

Emotional scene.

“Teach me, I can do it”
“You are not Japanese. You are not a Tanaka!”

Watching this in HD for the first time. It’s on Amazon Prime for anybody that wants to watch it.

Not on any order.

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

No retreat No surrender 1&3

Ong bak

Super ninjas

5 deadly venoms

Enter the dragon

@shadow_priest_x

So, I am currently having Ninja 3: The Domination on for kicks(On Amazon Prime, just a FYI) and do you remember Lucinda's Dickey's boyfriend in the movie? The cop?(Pictured below) ... Apparently he was 21 here, ROFL. This dude looks like he's Michael Imperioli uncle. I swear, Hollywood loves to lie about their age. Lucinda was 24, that is at least believable.

22499000887_41a7fd2103_k.jpg

ninja-iii-the-domination-06.jpg

@shadow_priest_x

So, I am currently having Ninja 3: The Domination on for kicks(On Amazon Prime, just a FYI) and do you remember Lucinda's Dickey's boyfriend in the movie? The cop?(Pictured below) ... Apparently he was 21 here, ROFL. This dude looks like he's Michael Imperioli uncle. I swear, Hollywood loves to lie about their age. Lucinda was 24, that is at least believable.

22499000887_41a7fd2103_k.jpg

ninja-iii-the-domination-06.jpg

You mean he is 21 according to the movie? If so, that is LOL. Dude looks about 35.

Also, Lucinda Dickey was hot. No disputing that.

You mean he is 21 according to the movie? If so, that is LOL. Dude looks about 35.

Also, Lucinda Dickey was hot. No disputing that.

I looked him up, according to Wiki(I know...) Jordan Bennett was born in 1963. Ninja III came out in 84...

Okay. IMDB has him listed in 1952... That makes way more sense... LOL

I looked him up, according to Wiki(I know...) Jordan Bennett was born in 1963. Ninja III came out in 84...

Okay. IMDB has him listed in 1952... That makes way more sense... LOL

That's hilarious. Yeah, that dude is old.

Reminds me of the scene in 21 (22?) Jump Street where Ice Cube looks at Channing Tatum and is like, "You're trying to be a high schooler? You like you're about 50."

I was born and raised in Taiwan and rather than super hero comics, I watched Shaw bros, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Sammie Hong, Donnie Yang, etc... So my favourites are all from the 80s and early 90s. So rather than list some old ass movies, I will just mention one I watched recently that reminded me of the feeling I had when I was a little kid watching martial art movies.

What set this movie apart from other martial art film is the extensive use of weapons, because the creators felt enough has been done with punches and kicks and weaponry is an area worth exploring.

It's called Final Master in English, like many translated names, lost a lot of meaning and is quite lame.

Back