Best Martial Arts movie eva?

I mean, why not? I just rolled with the scene and trusted that the story was being told accurately.

Maybe you should explain exactly why you DIDN'T believe it, because I'm honestly a little puzzled here by what exactly the problem is.

She basically says, "Calm down and get your shit together. Get in the zone again." And he does.

But she didn't say that. You can't take cheeseball hairy fairy dialogue delivered strangely and paraphrase it into something effective. It seemed like Eric Roberts had to actually ignore her to play his part in that scene.

How the hell do I dislike a post!?

Ck8jiaw.gif

Dude, it was all the cool Asian stuff that got me interested in Eastern martial arts in the first place.

But she didn't say that. You can't take cheeseball hairy fairy dialogue delivered strangely and paraphrase it into something effective. It seemed like Eric Roberts had to actually ignore her to play his part in that scene.

LOL

Well like I said, I have no strong feelings about the character either way. I neither especially like her nor dislike her. It's not something I've ever pointed out as a flaw in the film.

LOL

Well like I said, I have no strong feelings about the character either way. I neither especially like her nor dislike her. It's not something I've ever pointed out as a flaw in the film.

Sally Kirkland is a fine actress, but she was miscast AND didn't do a particularly good job in this movie. I never bought her as an effective sports psychologist at any point in the movie, and it was a combination of her delivery and the lines she was delivering. By the time she stepped in during that Eric Roberts scene like "I got this" I was just fed up with her completely.

In no order

Out for justice

Enter the Dragon

Bloodsport

Marked for death

Hard to Kill

Fist of legend

Above the law

Under Siege

The Legend of Drunken Master

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Bloodsport for me....

giphy.gif

QyCyWI.gif

bloodsport-gif-9.gif

tenor.gif

dhOuGBn.gif

GiantPositiveAnhinga.gif

tumblr_m1flmuAcAL1r0pdc7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

41204132d1dd12e09f20a58c2e5b6e37.gif

lNJ00.gif

In no order

Out for justice

Enter the Dragon

Bloodsport

Marked for death

Hard to Kill

Fist of legend

Above the law

Under Siege

The Legend of Drunken Master

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

fucking outstanding list.You are def born again hard (typed in Gunnery Sgt Hartman's voice)

Back