Best male fighter of each continent.

"Europe: Khabib"
"Asia: Petr yan"
??????

"Central america"
????

There are seven continents:
Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America

Polynesia isn’t a continent, Hawaii is in Oceania. And Cuba isn’t in Central America
Yes the bonuses were regions not classified as continents, Hawaii is NOT in Oceania and going off what the TS said about Cuba.

??????

"Central america"
????

Khabib is from dagestan which is in europe, petr yan is from siberia which is considered part of asia.
Apparently central america isn't a concept everywhere, i was surprised by this

What is the best fighter in the hustory of mma to come from each continent in your opinion, im counting place of birth here so don't go on discussing like "bruh but he grew up in the usa"

Plus im separating the americas here cause although its only a continent people are used to do that, my list goes

North america: im picking jon jones.
Central america: not many fighters born in that region made it big... Im going with yoel.
South america: gotta go with anderson silva.
Europe: im picking khabib.
Asia: i mean if im gonna go with sucess alone i think petr yan gotta have this cause he actually became a ufc champion in the modern era.
Oceania: robert whittaker is probably the best fighter to come from there accomplishments wise.
Africa: im peaking kamaru cause he has only one loss till now.
Antartica: i don't think we have an mma fighter born there to date, but if there is he's probably the best because of the pack of options.

Whats your lists?
Didn't realize Central America was a continent.

Also Aldo>Silva by a good margin, no disrespect to the Spider. And GSP>Jones by a country mile. Otherwise, list is good.

North America: probably GSP or Jones, I’ll lean more to GSP because for all his faults he doesn’t have a confirmed steroid scandal.

Central America: Yoel is the only pic I can think of currently.

South America: Andy.

Europe(western) Leon Edwards

Eurasia/Eastern Europe: Khabib or Fedor.

East Asia: Saku or Zhang.

Australia: Rob but I’ll give it more to Volk as he’s still currently champion.

Africa: Usman by far.

Bonus(s) Oceania/Australasia Izzy since he’s based outta New Zealand and was trained there.

Polynesia: Max.
Sorry buddy but thats... Not right, equador isn't on central america either
Central America isn’t a continent?

Didn't realize Central America was a continent.

Also Aldo>Silva by a good margin, no disrespect to the Spider. And GSP>Jones by a country mile. Otherwise, list is good.
It isn't its a division used to differentiate between the americas, apparently as i learned in this thread not used everywhere, but a lot of things surprised me here as people considering north and south america as different continents. I've learned america is only one continent but again this is not something all the geographers agree on and countries teach completely different things in this regard.

It isn't its a division used to differentiate between the americas, apparently as i learned in this thread not used everywhere, but a lot of things surprised me here as people considering north and south america as different continents. I've learned america is only one continent but again this is not something all the geographers agree on and countries teach completely different things in this regard.
Interestingly. Where ya from? In the states it's always 7 continents blah blah blah.

Interestingly. Where ya from? In the states it's always 7 continents blah blah blah.
Brazil, we are teached at scholl that there are variations at what geographers consider as continents ( some consider america as being only one continent and some as being two continents comprised of south and north america) but we are told that the most accepted version is that there are only 6 continents.

Central america is as the name says the central part of america comprised of the caribbean islands and coutries like panama and costa rica, but this aren't teached as been continents only divisions in the same continent ( america)

Something close to what we already do with asia dividing into central asia, east asia, meaddle east and etc

ee Fedor
we Conor
na Jones
ca Yoel
sa Anderson
oc Izzy
af Kamaru
ea Gomi

Asia: Sakuraba
Europe: Khabib
Africa: Ngannou (Usman and Izzy don’t count)
North America: GSP
South America: Silva
Oceania: Izzy

Everyone is saying Izzy but he really hasn’t done that much, damn. I know BJ has embarrassed himself in recent years but he accomplished a hell of a lot more than Izzy has yet.

??????

He got that perfectly correct which is rare around here. Russia is big, it spans two continents. Khabib is from the European part and Yan is from the Asian part.

Back