Best Left Fielder of All Time (Not named Barry Bonds)?

He got signed by Boston around the same time I moved there. He was a total goof and extremely fun to watch win or fail.

My favorite Manny moment is when he tracked down a fly ball for out two, threw the ball into the bleachers thinking it was the end of the inning, started jogging back to the dugout, stopped, then started letting everyone else on the team know it was 2 outs.

My favorite Manny moment is when he tracked down a fly ball for out two, threw the ball into the bleachers thinking it was the end of the inning, started jogging back to the dugout, stopped, then started letting everyone else on the team know it was 2 outs.
That and cutting off Damon when he was only 10 feet in front of him are top 2.

Though not the best, my favorite is Bonds. I'm a Braves fan, and any other LF in the MLB would have thrown Sid Bream out by 10 feet lol.

Ricky Henderson for sure. Best leadoff man of all time and best base runner of all time. He won a gold glove and maybe would have had a few more if it was not for his entertaining "snatch catch."

One of my all time favorite players and he grew up not too far from where I did. When asked if Henderson was a hall of famer statistician Bill James supposedly said: "If you could tear him in half you would have two hall of famers."

Back