Best KOs in MMA set up by the jab

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What are some of the best KOs in MMA that were set up by the jab?

There's probably a lot but I don't feel like thinking too hard. One that sticks out clearly to me is the Pat Curran KO of Marlon Sandro. The way he started to double and triple up the jab was perfect to start getting Sandro to think he was in a boxing match and getting cocky with his head movement.

EDIT:Yes I know this was posted in the UFC forum but I'm expecting to get alot of UFC related responses :)

Wineland over Jorgensen? That was Wineland right?

RizzoKTFOArlovski2.gif

Except not really, since the jab itself was what KOd Andrei. lol.

What are some of the best KOs in MMA that were set up by the jab?

There's probably a lot but I don't feel like thinking too hard. One that sticks out clearly to me is the Pat Curran KO of Marlon Sandro. The way he started to double and triple up the jab was perfect to start getting Sandro to think he was in a boxing match and getting cocky with his head movement.

EDIT:Yes I know this was posted in the UFC forum but I'm expecting to get alot of UFC related responses :)

Awesome. Similar to Crocop training Hunt to bob to the left to avoid the right jab... just to lean into the left high kick. Badass.

Last edited:
Cro Cop KO'ing Wand.

Set it up with a right jab, then a few seconds later Silva was looking up at the lights after that nuke of a left head kick.

rashad evans v chuck liddel. i always loved that jab *pause* jab overhand right. one of my favorite ko's

Back