Best KO of all time?

Barboza on Etim is the cleanest, most brutal, one-shot KO I've ever seen in the sport.

EuphoricIgnorantDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif
Racist!

My recent favorite is Aaron Pico going full retard.

And, a different time and different sport but the beating that Ray Mercer put on Tommy Morrison made me physically queasy at the time. I thought I had just watched a man kill another.

and why is this good? because he spun around like a dradel and landed a lucky punch afterwards with no real technique?

You're joking right? Please tell me your joking. Because if not, you're retarded. That's all there is to it.

First of all that's Raymond Daniels, one of the top kickboxers in the world. I suppose this was "lucky" with "no technique" as well, right?

giphy.gif

Second, how the fuck was it a lucky punch?

Lastly, explain exactly how the technique on the punch was bad. Break it down for all us newbs! Looked like a tight, compact overhand right, with perfect torque of the hips to me, but clearly you're the expert, so enlighten us all!

and why is this good? because he spun around like a dradel and landed a lucky punch afterwards with no real technique?

Raymond Daniels is one of the best strikers in the kickboxing circuit for over a decade. That punch was good.

What the video doesn't include is the nasty spinning back kick before that had his opponent hurt bad. It allowed him to fake another spinning attack and set up the KO punch.

The opponent is a nobody though. Raymond Daniels already got destroyed by a nobody with a ground game more than a decade ago. I doubt he's rounded out his ground game much since. This guy was just an absolute scrub.

Tank Abott will have #2 and #3, but for #1, you gotta go Henderson/Bisping 1.
It is, to this day, the best k.o. ever.

Top 5 full power wind up + result = Rashad vs Chuck.

Top 3 accelerating fist KO + result = Hendo vs Bisping

Top 3 flashy + result = Yair Rodriguez vs Korean Zombie, Barboza vs Etim

Top 3 lights out "timber" = Vovchanchyn vs thick Brazilian, Overeem vs thick Korean guy

Top 3 horizontal punch & lights out = Chuck vs Guy Mezger

Raymond Daniels is one of the best strikers in the kickboxing circuit for over a decade. That punch was good.

What the video doesn't include is the nasty spinning back kick before that had his opponent hurt bad. It allowed him to fake another spinning attack and set up the KO punch.

The opponent is a nobody though. Raymond Daniels already got destroyed by a nobody with a ground game more than a decade ago. I doubt he's rounded out his ground game much since. This guy was just an absolute scrub.

I think im just old fashioned. But i appreciate the sincere reply without the vitriol. Cheers

Back