Best KO by combo?

Nate's "tekken" combo is overrated. Cain hit Nog with a vicious combo to drop him. Vitor over Wand flurry. Nate Diaz over Maynard.

I agree the Tekken combo is overrated (most of those shots didn't land) but that combo he used to put Woodley down was legit.

MMA

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium_medium.gif

that combo was a thing of beauty. Lightning fast, at that weight class, against no other than Big Nog. Man...

K-1

1316235Cro20Cop_combo_Bernardo_11.gif

yeah, Ernesto Hoost probably has higher number of beautiful KO combos but that high kick holds a special place in my heart.

What was the best KO by a crazy combo that you can remember?

Something about KO's that are a result of 3-4 strikes slung together seems so much cooler to me than that one punch/kick KO.

Some of my picks. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch too.

Standing_KOd.gif

DefinitiveFaithfulIrrawaddydolphin.gif

mcgregor-knockout.gif

Note: I was going to include Baroni over Menne ad Chuck over Tito but I kind of prefer the ones that look calm and collected rather than the ones that look fueled by white hote fury.

Chucks vs tito was awsome.

Belfort vs Silva anyone?? :)

Both of Andersons wins over Rich. Machida over Rashad. Bisping beating Le.

Ok, it's two combos. One standing and one on the ground. It's the part on the ground that's really scary.

602985042.gif

Doesn't necesseraly mean that his 'tekken' combo is overrated.

Don't worry, I wasn't the one that say Tekken combo is overrated. I love that combo as well. *pokes Siggy*

ibh1ddGucNiJLv.gif

say what you will about bigfoot's striking, all his shots were accurate in this one

All the rage built up after the shit talk by Overeem unleashed the inner beast of BigFoot, one of the favorite beat down for that year for me. My hand was sore from slapping so hard after that combo.

Can anyone name ie better yet gif the female one from a few months ago where she hit her with a ridiculous amount of shots and then cried with happiness when talking to Rogan?

I have always thought this looks dumb as hell.

I like Nates creativity - he does not stop throwing stuff. Granted its not very effective and he could only do it bc he had rocked Gouveia in the first place but still its creative and fluid.

Back