Best kickers in the UFC

It wasn't the same kick against Weidman. That one deflected off an arm taking away a lot of the power. The one against Dolloway snuck underneath, so the liver got the full brunt of the blow. I doubt Weidman could take that. His body would probably shut down.

I didn't see that over the top roundhouse against Mousasi. That was sweet, although with that you take the power away yourself with the downward motion, but it's deceptive for a solid land.

It wasn't the same kick against Weidman. That one deflected off an arm taking away a lot of the power. The one against Dolloway snuck underneath, so the liver got the full brunt of the blow. I doubt Weidman could take that. His body would probably shut down.

It was the same kick. Chris may have had better defense against it, or Machida may have not landed it as perfectly or with as much power (even though it still lands regardless), but it was the same kick nevertheless. Same side, thrown from the same stance and distance, targeted to the same location, delivered with the same technique, and landed with the same part of the foot.

The biggest difference is CB took it 1 minute into round 1 and Weidman took it 1 minute into round 5 of what had been a fairly intense war. I imagine if he had landed it as cleanly or as early as he did vs. CB, he probably may have dropped him, too.

machida-vs-munoz-finish.gif

So badass. So fetch.

Makdessi.. Makdessi... MAKDESSI!?!? More accomplished than any other UFC fighter when it comes to kicking.

Makdessi
Wonderboy
Machida
Moontasri
Cowboy
Pettis
Cruickshank
Anderson
Barboza
Alves
Aldo

Fuck that, I will go by division.

HW: Alistair Overeem
LHW: Probably Rumble though he hasn't used many lately.
MW: Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold
WW: Carlos Condit
LW: Anthony Pettis
FW: Jose Aldo but he should use them more
BW: T.J. Dillashaw
FLW: Not many great kickers, maybe Benavidez.

youre saying rumble has better kicks than jones..

Pettis, Aldo, Barboza, Dos Anjos, Saffiedine, Cerrone, Rockhold, Machida, Anderson, Jones.

Hard to limit it to just 5.

All time in no particular order:
Wonderboy
Thiago Alves
Cro Cop
Aldo
Overeem

Back