Best kickers in MMA history

P4P...she's gotta be up there

Dc_7rxAX0AIzrsP.jpg

Barboza
Barboza
Barboza
Barboza
Barboza

Fine, I'll say it, It's Wonderboy. If Karate wasn't a thing he'd just be considered unorthodox and for the longest time everyone liked to group Karate with the world of bullshido. The thing is that stance he's using is fire and it opens up side kicks like nobodies business and side kicks are the fucking shit.

Aldo, Barboza, Thiago Alves, Machida, Condit (landed very unique kicks), Showtime Pettis
ATG pick for me would be Crocop and Aldo

GSP a best kicker?

LOL

Says the one simping over a 5 lmao

She's not gonna fuck you bro
but she'll definitely fuck you up. hell she'll beat the fuck out of you and your bois. now please leave me alone. i'm not gonna get yellowed for the likes of you. begone.

but she'll definitely fuck you up. hell she'll beat the fuck out of you and your bois. now please leave me alone. i'm not gonna get yellowed for the likes of you. begone.
I'd wreck her and you at the same time kid

Best kicker in MMA history sits behind the commentary table
DcWhH5F.jpg

Cro Cop for impact and just the left side. Barboza for low kicks and spins. Adesanya for complete kicking game. Wonderboy for his front leg. Aldo for soccer kicks. Wanderlei for stomps.

Who do you believe has the best kicks in MMA history?

I believe it’s anyone out of; cro cop, Silva, barboza, gsp or wonderboy
Barboza has amazing technique speed and no telegraph. He can get a bit carried away with it though which leaves him open. Rafael Fiziev has an amazing lead-leg body kick that snaps and is quick. Douglas Lima and Rockhold have ridiculous power in their kicks too.

Back