Best kicker in MMA...

anthony-pettis-showtime-kick-big.gif

PETTIS-KO-LAUZON.gif

tumblr_m806vi9hNn1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Believe or not, Dan Hardy has some vicious fucking kicks from great angles, he just rarely shows them off.

I'd go with Pettis, though.
Wide array, has power and sped behind them.

Yeah man, I miss Hardy's kicks. They were quick and real powerful, it's a shame he barely throws them anymore.

Pettis and props to speeit for mentioning dan Hardy. Wish he'd use them more. Oh well, NCAA Hardy is upon us now.

Aldo has some nasty power and speed on low kicks, not much variety, but why fix if ain't broken?
Here you can see what he did to Faber, pay attention at the leg kick counter at the lower right side of the screen.
http://youtu.be/oBrt1VH8Plk

Belcher got some power too!

You can't make this list without Aldo and Alves, if not for their leg kicks alone.

Im a big fan of some good, hard, low-kicks. So my picks are a bit bias, but whatever:

Currently, Pat Barry would have to rate a mention. He has some massive legs, and he definatley knows how to use em. Infact Im pretty sure that his first UFC fight was stopped due to leg kicks.

Also, remember Aldo absolutley destroying Faber. That was tough to watch, and I was rooting for Aldo haha.
scaled_php.jpg

Manhoef is just brutal at everything striking related. I know he lost the fight, but he absolutley lit Robbie Lawler up with some inside thigh kicks in their match up.
2zxmul3.gif

Holy hell. Who is the poor victim in that pic? And who was responsible for that?

Ok, it was Faber from Aldo. He reeeaaally had his tan on, he looks like a brazillian in that pic. That is heinous..Aldo is terrifying. I hope he makes Frankie pay for all that over usage of lateral movement.

Holy hell. Who is the poor victim in that pic? And who was responsible for that?

Ok, it was Faber from Aldo. He reeeaaally had his tan on, he looks like a brazillian in that pic. That is heinous..Aldo is terrifying. I hope he makes Frankie pay for all that over usage of lateral movement.
Faber after the aldo fight.

pride wandy

wand has some underrated kicks. so does vitor.

a lot of people in mma have underrated kicks people forget to mention.

i am surprised nobody has mentioned gsp as an honorable mention. the dude has knocked out/dropped many people with his roundhouse from the lead leg. and has good kicks in every way you can evaluate it.

Back