Best kettlebell that money can buy?

fad3r

Mandirigma
@Orange
Reaction score
Who makes the best kettlebell as far as fit, finish, and build quality goes? I bought a GoFit brand kettlebell and it is pure crap. The paint is chipping off and the thing lays flat on one side easily.

its a kettlebell...who cares about the paintjob???

I care when I accidentally drop my 'bell and the damn handle cracks where it meets the ball part of the weight.

I use the kettlestack...I can add more weight, I've been using it more than a year..so far no problems.

i have several from christians fitness factory...troy brand...most of the stuff they sell on the site is the higher quality stuff (cap, dd)...their selfbranded kb looks pretty decent too and I was thinking about picking one up soon. I like the handle shape on the troy's for two handed exercises. Not like the handles you'd find on the wacky kb's at a dicks sporting goods or some other sports store where you have to grip with three fingers for a comfortable grip instead of your entire hand.

Back when I bought my kettlebells I looked all around and found that kaizen kettlebells were the best price. A year and a half later they are still doing the job perfectly.

Kaizen. I bought some at the store when I went to the Pan Ams. Just used them for a quick garage workout.

empty detergent jug with sand in it, wrapped with years of duct tape.

nothing better. nothing cheaper.

go to kettlestack.com, with adjustable weights, they cant be beat. Ive been using them for over three years.

Kaizen probably makes the nicest overall Kettlebell for the price. Sleek design and very smooth and thick handle. The sizes are limited and in kilos but they have all the necessary sizes.

However, Kettlebell King sells Troy Barbell Brand Kettlebells for the cheapest you'll find shipped anywhere.

But these are without a doubt your best options. I have two pairs of Kettlestacks and the idea is great to be able to adjust them, but your better off getting the real thing.

Looking to make a purchase on some bells. Thanks for the info guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back