best jump rope?

R

ratt13017

I am looking for a new jump rope. Here is the one I currently have: http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=25264

The cord is thick and it is very stiff. I have to untangle it every time I use it. I am looking for a jump rope with good speed and is durable. I just want something that will allow me to jump rope and get a good workout in. any recommendations?

thanks for the reply. Does anyone have or tried the buddy lee speed ropes?

I've been using the Gold's Gym adjustable speed rope for a long time and I like it. It didn't cost much. It's nicely weighted. Oh. And available at Wal-Mart.

i use buddy lee...they're awesome.

I got mine from Boomers.

should I just get the buddy lee magic speed rope for 12 bucks, or spend 27 and get the rope master?

get the $12 one.

The $12 one is still really good. If you aren't a excellent skipper...the $12 is more than adequate.

I use the "Thai-style" jump rope from CSI...it hurts your toes when you hit them...

I actually just made a purchase from ur site earlier today, and I went with the buddy lee magic speed rope. Is the magic still a good rope?

When it comes to brands, im no expert, but any leather rope with a swivel connection has always worked great for me.

MarksChat
Fighting and Training Methods for Unarmed Martial Artists

Back