Best Juice?

Then please leave and never come back!

Urban, this thread should have been put out of its misery a while ago.

FCFighter316 said:
Wasteland

pa-wasteland.jpg
http://www.angio.net/~reagan/images/pa-wasteland.jpg

that is the road to my house you jerk.

I'm not biohazard, and I found out what I need to know, close this thread if need be.
If any of you care I'll report my progress in a later thread.

Fight4Money said:
Well, when you've been eating right, working out for over an hour 3-5Xs/week, drinking every possiable weightgainer until you are vomiting from over consumption of their shitty ass flavors for only 5-7 lbs of true gain after about a year then ya... shit gets a little old and boring.

As far as what you need to know about me... LOL, you know nothing kid.
Look at your name, Fat Wilhelm... you go to the gym so much cause your ass needs to LOOSE weight. That shit is easy for me, gaining weight is what's hard. So just cause being fat comes natural to you don't bag on the rest of us that dont have that luxury of weight gain. I could eat super sized food from jack in box everyday for a month and I would be lucky to gain 3 lbs.

Also you wanna know a little more about me in a similar manner.

I race my car and people spend thousands of dollars and months of time working on their car to make it fast. I did my homework and took a shortcut. I bought a Nitrous kit (Which people call cheating on the street) and now I dominate other cars. I spent under $1000 and it took me only about a day. I smoke all these people who spend their whole life and checking account working on their car, yet I can leave them in dust with no sweat off my back. I did my homework and havn't blown my motor in over 3 years. CAUSE I DID IT RIGHT.

THERE ARE SHORTCUTS IN LIFE THAT CAN WORK CORRECTLY IF YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DO IT RIGHT.

haha lol... you just dont eat enough kid... yeah you are still a fuckin kid even if your way older than me... you are just a lazy kid who wants something for nothing... but yeah get on the juice... add 20lbs and then get the flu and loose it all and then you will never be able to get it back until you juice again... and then the bad cycle continue until you are addicted to gear... learn to lift and gain natural before thinking about juice kid

and wtf lol... you are what... 170lbs??? unless your 5'5 juicing is total pointless

you got at least 40-50lbs to add natural

only read a few of the posts you made, but it guess your doing it all wrong. read the stickies, eat right - like urban said eat every 3 hours or so but do it properly, and show your friends you can do it the natural way.

FCFighter316 said:
Look guys i know you really really want to help him but leave him alone he doesnt care, he found out what he needed to, like i said Wasteland

-End Of Thread-

FC is a fucking tool, I'm not trying to defend this kid or anything but your just a flat out tool. Your life must be sooooo fucking shitty that you get off talking shit about some kid who was trying to get honest advise and yeah maybe the thread went wrong but fuck man your a fucking tool. Go get a life asshole

biohazrd said:
I'm not trying to defend this kid or anything but your just a flat out tool... but fuck man your a fucking tool.

"you're"

Both times.

Fight4Money said:
Actually I've been taking cytogainer made by the same company that makes muscle milk It's damn good stuff, but nothing like the results some of my trainning partners are seeing.
I'm about 26 years old and I eat potatoes, steaks, salads, pastas etc... (Especially pot pies from KFC)
I started out around 162-165 and got to around 170 with eating right and cytogainer. However I want to get around 190 and then cut down to about 185. I know it can be done with the right stuff, but with all the different options I just wanted to get some feedback from some people with experience. Let me know what you think.

what you said here tells me already that you are not near enough experienced to be taking this shit. The only cases i see T as valuable is when your a powerlifter in a platue or a competative body builder. the average joe just looking for an asthetics boosting magic pil has no business tuching this crap.

all i do is bodywieght exercises and eat right and i've already acomplished what you want to achive. i've been up to 195lb and cut back to 185lb. i have recently further refined myself to 180lb. and i'm not tall ethier i'm only 5' 10"

take the time to learn how to do it without juice and you'll be far more advanced when you actualy need the juice and be able to take greater advantage of it.

biohazrd said:
Yo, dude that started this thread. Hold off on the roids and use legal shit first. Musle Tech and Legal Gear have really good products bro. Chack em out at bodybuilding.com or supplementcentral.com. I use to weigh 170 3 years ago and now i am 230 (well i was i just cut down to 210) and i never used the roids. Buuuuut i have the genetics to do so and maybe you dont, genetics is a huge part of it and maybe you do need roids to "jump start" your groth . PM me and i'll hook you up with info cause now i am in school to be a personal trainer and i wont be a tool like the other guys here that try to punk you out cuz they dont have the balls to even try roids. Get back at me
Muscletech is shit.

The stuff Legal Gear sells IS steroids.

God help the dumbass who hires you.

Madmick said:
Muscletech is shit.

The stuff Legal Gear sells IS steroids.

God help the dumbass who hires you.

Oh man, I love this shit!!!! Muscletech is good shit maybe not for you but it worked for me and many others i know and trained. Yeah legal gear maybe thats why i said it so he can get a boost legally. As fo FC. Are you trying to date me? but ok ill tell you.
22, 6'1" 215 lbs 10-0 Am.m Boxing in Pittsburgh About to start training at Tague MMA Academy in Tague, South Korea

Figures a bunch of Cali bitches talking shit. I hope you two fight so when i come back state side we can hash this out and prove that you guys are just some Key Board warriors and not men.

biohazrd said:
Oh man, I love this shit!!!! Muscletech is good shit maybe not for you but it worked for me and many others i know and trained. Yeah legal gear maybe thats why i said it so he can get a boost legally. As fo FC. Are you trying to date me? but ok ill tell you.
22, 6'1" 215 lbs 10-0 Am.m Boxing in Pittsburgh About to start training at Tague MMA Academy in Tague, South Korea
Oh, some of Muscletechs products have a reputable profile, but you're an idiot for paying that much for something you could put together yourself.

And don't play like you knew Legal Gear sold real steroids. You don't know shit. You don't even know what makes a steroid a steroid.

biohazrd said:
Figures a bunch of Cali bitches talking shit. I hope you two fight so when i come back state side we can hash this out and prove that you guys are just some Key Board warriors and not men.
Now you're acting like a pussy at the bar. Nobody else pulled out any keyboard warrior bullshit like this.

Don't make any boasts you have no fucking intention of following through on. You're pathetic.

Madmick said:
Now you're acting like a pussy at the bar. Nobody else pulled out any keyboard warrior bullshit like this.

Don't make any boasts you have no fucking intention of following through on. You're pathetic.

Oh silly little man, I will follow through with anything i say. As fo not knowing shit.....well i know some shit and lets leave it at that. Go surf or do some gay shit to your hair like most of the cali bitches.

biohazrd said:
Oh silly little man, I will follow through with anything i say. As fo not knowing shit.....well i know some shit and lets leave it at that. Go surf or do some gay shit to your hair like most of the cali bitches.

Dearest troll,
Maybe no one told you or maybe you get some sort of ego boost from "fighting" on the internet, but here are some wise words for you. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. Check your ego at the door and you just might learn something.

bacon said:
Dearest troll,
Maybe no one told you or maybe you get some sort of ego boost from "fighting" on the internet, but here are some wise words for you. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. Check your ego at the door and you just might learn something.

Yippee!! More people talking shit now, I LOVE IT!!

Back