Best Juice?

SteveX said:
juice? what is juice?

I want some purple stuff

purple stuff

piss coloured is where its at

krellik-I always associated people who use roids as being at the top of their game and who's work load is so hidiously high that they need it to recover.....but that would constitute as having no life......so I'm stumped :icon_cry2

krellik said:
Im kind of feeling that this guy even is giving the juicers a bad name with his "I dont want to work hard so I just juice instead" atitude..

You got it all wrong buddy....
I do and have been working hard, and will continue to do so but I haven't been getting what I want.
Like I said, if you people knew me you would have a better understanding.

Looking at your 'routine' and I have to ask:

Have you read any stickies (not to be a dick here), and/or done research on how the body adapts to become stronger.
Or have you researched how roids work because they're pretty hyped up

I'm not saying a thing about your little routine there....I'm sure others will

I for one as a proffessional fighter do not have a problem with anyone juicing because I firmly believe you should do what you gotta do to reach the top if that is juicing it up then juice it up. I have even contemplated it myself, havent done it but have got educated ont he subject by someone who is a pro when it comes to juicing.
SO here is the advice he gave me:
No cycle is a cycle without testosterone
start with low doses on first cycle 400-500 mg per week is average
dont do an oral only cycle cuz you lose the gains and most orals are hard on the liver
eat like it is going out of style lots of protein lots of carbs
I read a couple of e-books on the subject by Mick Hart and Dan Duchaine and a book called building the perfect beast the author escapes me.
I decided not to use steroids but I dont blame any guy who does cuz most top athletes use HGH or juice at some point.

I do think you could probably make the gains you are looking for by just lifting and eating right but you can do what you want,
Also check some of the steroid boards like outlaw muscle, offshorebodybuilding and supersteroidboard for better info. the guys on those boards have much more experience of this subject then anyone here and would probably answer or help you with anything you need from cycles to diets to everything else.
Finally imo steroids are a tool but a tool that has to be used when the time is right it seems as if you want a quick fix and in reality in every aspect of life there is no quick fix for anything.

Fight4Money said:
You got it all wrong buddy....
I do and have been working hard, and will continue to do so but I haven't been getting what I want.
Like I said, if you people knew me you would have a better understanding.

Honestly man I dont care what you do with your body. And you are right I dont know you so I cant really tell about your work ethics. What I definitively -can- tell especially after looking at your routine, is that you havent reseached how to lift iron good enough, neither have you researched properly how to eat to get the results you want. Perhaps now you can understand why I am sceptical about you researching the roids as you will need to.

Personally I dont have a problem with people roiding. But I do feel that it is stupid to go on it before you have optimised what your body can do naturaly without the stuff.

Further on you did showcase an athitude that to me sounded that roids was an easy way out. For me that is a flawed way of thinking for any fighter, lifter and human.

Does Pineapple juice make your cum taste fruitier? Why does it make the ladies happy?

Fedorable said:
Does Pineapple juice make your cum taste fruitier? Why does it make the ladies happy?

+1 on this

A lot of people claim just that: it makes semen and vaginal fluids taste better. What you eat definitely plays into the taste and odor of what comes out of you. I'm partial to a girl who eats a lot of tomatoes myself.

Did I just read a post about the taste of semen?

Im not sure if it belongs under the recent "gay" theme or the "prison" theme?

Fight4Money, have you researched every possible legal supplement?
Maybe try changing up your routine and using new excersizes. And eat more.

If you want to gain weight, I recommend Fat Tire Ale. If you are on a budget, try Budweiser. If you are downright cheap, go with Keystone Light.

tinker_190 said:
If you want to gain weight, I recommend Fat Tire Ale. If you are on a budget, try Budweiser. If you are downright cheap, go with Keystone Light.

We can't find Fat Tire here in Michigan. It's a shame cuz I love it so. That and vaginal juices that taste like Fat Tire, neither of which I get to enjoy in the "D".

Fight4Money said:
As far as my workout... I run before the gym for a mile, then when I get to the gym I usually bench with 35-45 lbs/ side and I do reps of 12 about 4-6 times. I then do...
Man, I can't list all that I do, I know most of you are thinking I don't workout right, but I got some "know it alls" at the gym that help me. I do the incline bench and decline. I do the free weights, I do the leg press with over 300lbs on it. I do the shoulder thing about 30 times with 100-120 lbs on it. I use both ab machines they have there and do 100 on each with a free weight on my chest to make it harder. I do the squats with weight and I do the rowboat thing with about 100 lbs on it 2-4 times with 12 reps a set. I do pull ups and I also do the one where you push your body up with your arms and then lower your body and push yourself up again.
I really do work out pretty well, takes me about 1- 1.5 hours total. I try to work out for at LEAST an hour. Then I cool down with a little 10min bike ride (stationary).
I also take BJJ classes 2-3xs/week and that can be a cardio workout in itself. I break sweat just after rollin for like 15 mins.

I think we've found the problem, your routine sucks, do you even do any heavy deads or squats? you could also do with more food, i eat 2x more than you and im trying to lose weight. Before you waste you time and money on juice why dont you read the stickies and try a proper routine and diet for 6 months if your still not happy then juice.

Fight4Money said:
I then do...
Man, I can't list all that I do, I know most of you are thinking I don't workout right, but I got some "know it alls" at the gym that help me.

You actually wrote a great deal about your routine but it seemed a little vague so I have a question - do you keep a notebook of your lifts? I recommend it.
I write down everything I do in the gym. I have a set routine (from S&P) and it would be no problem for me to list it all.
Whether or not you hit the roids, you definitely want to make sure your routine is as good as possible.

FCFighter316 said:
Urban i cant believe you haven't closed this thread after page 1! Fight4Pussy i want to Eat you

Take a little road trip down to San Diego then... and bring your checkbook bitch.
I'll show you a damn good time :icon_twis

Fight4Money said:
Take a little road trip down to San Diego then... and bring your checkbook bitch.
I'll show you a damn good time :icon_twis

Less of that shit fighter and more of showing us your exact routine and everybody will be happy.

you bench 135 12 times?

and insted of doing the "shoulder thing" you might want to try doing some OH pressing with DBs or a BB

Eh, guys like this always make me feel better about my own progress. He'll be another guy on gear that's half my size, makes half my progress, and lifts half what I do. :icon_twis

So... Let me get this straight:

Fight4Money loathes spending time with the "stinking ass monkeys" at his local gym, but allows a couple of them who "know it all" fix him up with a shitty routine. He then wastes a couple months and a couple hundred bucks choking down expensive supplements to augment his anemic diet, makes a half-assed attempt to stick to some deadlift-free, get-huge plan in the gym (I know, Fight4Money, that you didn't actually, verbally confide in us the fact that you work out with all the intensity of sugar-free, spearmint chewing gum but it's pretty fucking obvious), and finally concludes that--because his plan of cheating his ass off to get some shred of counterfeit respect in the 2Fast2Furious world of "ricing" panned out--he can obviously circumvent hard work and effort in the gym, too.

But wait! He's not finished yet.

Then comes onto the S&P forum to ask which "juice" is the "best." Then he insults the posters here by implying they have no lives because they spend their time the weightroom (instead of spending their time picking up prepubescent girls in their "pimped-out" rides). Then he gets flustered, decides: "Hey, fuck it all," and defaults back to the original advice of one of his "ripped" friends, who presumably also advised him on his routine which up to this point has produced jack shit for results and necessitated steroids in the first place. Genius.

Don't worry about trying to comprehend this post, though, Fight4Money; I'm not holding my breath that you will. All I want you to do is stand up, go to a mirror, pull down your pants, and stare at that vast, gaping void between your thighs. That's where your balls should be. After that, go ahead and read the stickies here (particularly Carnal's treatise), and get back into the gym. Start lifting as if you possessed a "Y" chromosome until those bb's in your trousers drop. And stay the hell of the vitamin-s in the meanwhile. You follow me?

PS: Sorry, Urban, I made this as civil as possible considering the circumstances.

slayer36 said:
you bench 135 12 times?

and insted of doing the "shoulder thing" you might want to try doing some OH pressing with DBs or a BB

Don't knock the shoulder thing. Personally, I love the shoulder thing. I do it every day. The shoulder thing is a really sound excercise. Oh, and I benched 135 for 12 w/ my penis yesterday, all natural.

This may be my favorite post since I joined Sherdog. Hulkster, you had me at "spearmint chewing gum". There was really no need to go on, but, ahhhhh, thankfully, you did. I'm going to copy this to a word document, put it in a fancy font like it deserves, print it out, and read it every day cuz laughing heals me.

Oh, and a little side note -- if the guys in my gym caught someone calling them "ass monkeys", that person likely wouldn't make it back out the door. One of my friends that works at my Powerhouse just got out from his twelve year prison sentence a year ago (reduced from life because of some shady money seizure by the feds) and I'm fairly certain he still has it in him to kill on the spot. If any of you ever come across a book called Is There a Black Mafia, pick it up, disregard the lack of paragraphs/punctuation, and enjoy. My boy (Lucifer, as he was known w/in the organization) wrote it. It's his life story, starting w/ the day he shot two cops as a thirteen year old and ending w/ the limo picking him up outside his Detroit area prison. You think you know a guy... and then you read his book.

HULKAMANIA said:
So... Let me get this straight:

Fight4Money loathes spending time with the "stinking ass monkeys" at his local gym, but allows a couple of them who "know it all" fix him up with a shitty routine. He then wastes a couple months and a couple hundred bucks choking down expensive supplements to augment his anemic diet, makes a half-assed attempt to stick to some deadlift-free, get-huge plan in the gym (I know, Fight4Money, that you didn't actually, verbally confide in us the fact that you work out with all the intensity of sugar-free, spearmint chewing gum but it's pretty fucking obvious), and finally concludes that--because his plan of cheating his ass off to get some shred of counterfeit respect in the 2Fast2Furious world of "ricing" panned out--he can obviously circumvent hard work and effort in the gym, too.

But wait! He's not finished yet.

Then comes onto the S&P forum to ask which "juice" is the "best." Then he insults the posters here by implying they have no lives because they spend their time the weightroom (instead of spending their time picking up prepubescent girls in their "pimped-out" rides). Then he gets flustered, decides: "Hey, fuck it all," and defaults back to the original advice of one of his "ripped" friends, who presumably also advised him on his routine which up to this point has produced jack shit for results and necessitated steroids in the first place. Genius.

Don't worry about trying to comprehend this post, though, Fight4Money; I'm not holding my breath that you will. All I want you to do is stand up, go to a mirror, pull down your pants, and stare at that vast, gaping void between your thighs. That's where your balls should be. After that, go ahead and read the stickies here (particularly Carnal's treatise), and get back into the gym. Start lifting as if you possessed a "Y" chromosome until those bb's in your trousers drop. And stay the hell of the vitamin-s in the meanwhile. You follow me?

PS: Sorry, Urban, I made this as civil as possible considering the circumstances.

Back