Best Juice?

IMustBreakYou said:
He didn't ask if he should use them but instead what he should use.
Deca for sure and maybe stack it with d-bol. 2-3 cc's a wk for 8-10 wks. I like it way more than tes. No depression, water retention is bad with tes, you lose like half of what you gain. Deca you keep a lot of weight and stay ripped on it. Should put on the weight you want like 20 lbs in the 8-10 wks.
If you want to stack it with d-bol it would be cool. Take like 2 pills a day. wks -
...that was his final advice as he waved goodbye to his loved ones on the side of the road, toothbrush in the other hand.

Fight4Money said:
Very good feedback and it's greatly appreciated, but 2 years is WAY too long to wait for results.

theres no subsititue for hard work.

that is the best lesson you'll ever get.

now knowing that you'll ignore it...

here some other thigns to keep in mind, guys get big on juice cuz when they go on they usually work like 10 times harder in the gym.

they also take it not as a short cut so they can work less, its so their bodys can keep up with the work they are putting it under.

basicly if you plan on slacking when you juice you turn out like my chunky friends who never bother to read up a lot... cuuz it takes too long to read all that "shit" and put on extra weight to hide their bitch tits

I think someone mentioned that they'd like to see the thread starter's routine, well, I would too.

i only read the first page of this thread and it was a total waste of time. Fast cars and "America's Top Model" Diet tips?
wtf

So, threadstarter, do you just want to look pretty, or be strong, or what?

I would like to point out that, just because you look strong, doesn't mean you are strong. THe biggest roid head at my high school thought he could take anyone. Than he started trying to pick a fight with a very heavy set gang banger (think butterbean) who got in a street altercation weekly.

Bad Idea.

I know that is a little off topic, but I would just like to throw that out.

Fight4Money said:
A little TE and you can get up to 15-20 of pure muscle mass without risk of side effects if done correctly. Do your homework, get your mind right, and shut your mouth.
Some people do it, and some people dont. I have made the decision to do it, so help me or shut it.

I don't think you can add 15 pounds of muscle without side-effects.

All this "steroids are save if done correctly shit" pisses me off!
Ask a doc who really knows his stuff what they know about the human hormonsystem. He will start to laugh. "what do we know? Nothing! We have some experience and some ideas but we discover new hormones over and over again and have no clue what they are for. And they all influence each other."
That some people have used some stuff for a longer time without any sideeffects doesnt mean shit. Some people smoke and drink like fuck and get 90 years old without any serious healthproblems. And all the new, "safe" stuff. Lets see whats up with the safeness in 20 years.
Still im not against steroids. If you chose to take them. Ok. But you should have a better reason than some shortcut to a goal you could reach within half year whatever "gainer" you are.
I can tell you what: Oats, Milk, Meat, healthy fats... have all been consumed by mankind for thousands of years. And guess what, they are proven to be safe.
You say that you have tried everything but juice to gain musclemass by talking about "drinking weightgainers till you puke". Still you are suprised when Urban advises you to eat every 2 hours. Now go and write down what you ate every day for one week and post it here. And post your routine of course.
You have "done your homework" but there is still a risk. Maybe you wont have any sideeffects. But if your health gets ruined from this stuff you will scream and shout and cry. Why havent you taken the also pretty easy and save way?!

@ all: If he posts his routine and eating plan please no comments like: " Ok.Your lifting and eating sucks." or "Like i guessed before [Im so wonderfull] you are doing everything wrong."

Graedy, No offense, you know I think your a good guy, but to counter one of your points, most of the Dr.'s I know don't know the first thing about steroids or any lifting supplement for that matter. Also, I have a friend who is a Dr. and who does own a nutrition store. I will get his E-mail for you if you would like to correspond with him over some of the safer yet effective "new" steroids they have or are coming out with. I have talked to him in depth about it several times, but if you are seriously interested he could do a much better job than I at explaining it.

Fight4Money said:
Very good feedback and it's greatly appreciated, but 2 years is WAY too long to wait for results.

Ok...are we sure this guy isn't just trolling, cause based on this one statement alone I'm leaning towards that feeling

edit-whoever said apple, it was the first response I was going to give

How old is this kid anyway, whats his routine like, how longs he been training...

Did Urban ASK for people to keep it civil? Is that the 7th sign?

Pineapple juice and here is why:

It makes the ladies happy.

I dunno, that Cranberry Juice, by Ocean Spray, stuff is pretty good man...pineapple juice has a funny taste to me....

rickdog said:
Graedy, No offense, you know I think your a good guy, but to counter one of your points, most of the Dr.'s I know don't know the first thing about steroids or any lifting supplement for that matter. Also, I have a friend who is a Dr. and who does own a nutrition store. I will get his E-mail for you if you would like to correspond with him over some of the safer yet effective "new" steroids they have or are coming out with. I have talked to him in depth about it several times, but if you are seriously interested he could do a much better job than I at explaining it.

Of course this is no offense. If we all had the same opinion it owuld be boring arround here :).
I didnt talk about steroids but about the hormonsystem in general. One of the most often therapeutic used steroids is cortison (a catabolic steroid). Millions of patients took it or take it. Some get some serious sideeffects from pretty small dosages. Some have a great effect from small dosages, some need bigger ones and some have little to no effect (like me). Some can take huge amounts without lots of sideeffects (also like me). Nobody can tell you which type you gonna be. And because its so important for many therapies its probably the best studied steroid in the world. But its still unpredictable.
Nobody expected any sideefeects with contergan (its not a steroid but you get my point, dont you?). So, you never know...

slayer36 said:
grapefruit juice because it is good to mix with creatine.

I've never had this so called 'grapefruit' juice of which you speak.

Describe it

juice? what is juice?

I want some purple stuff

Im kind of feeling that this guy even is giving the juicers a bad name with his "I dont want to work hard so I just juice instead" atitude..

Waxwingslain said:
I think someone mentioned that they'd like to see the thread starter's routine, well, I would too.

OK, first thing... I'm not trolling. I'm also not an ass the way some of you are making me out to be. I wish you fellow sherdoggers knew me, I'm actually a nice guy. It's just life is short and I wanna do this correctly and needed some answers.

My diet usually goes like this:
Morning= Banana and a bagel with a glass of milk. Or a few bowls of cereal.

Lunch= most of the time I eat a 6-9" turkey,bacon, avocado sandwich from submarina. If not then I'll eat a fat burger combo from carls jr. or 2 item combo from rice king.

After work= small pasta or soup/salad with a cytogainer shake made with milk (960 cal. 54g. protein and some creatine etc...)

Dinner is usually something good cause I can stop by my moms to eat a home cooked meal. That will usually be chicken 1/4s with rice or potatoes, lasanuga... most of the time I like a nice pot pie from KFC with a side of mash potatoes, rice and mac and cheese.
I no longer drink soda, so I drink propel, Gatorade or regular water all day long and for every meal. I don't drink liquor or beer that much... maybe once a week on a Friday night or something.

Then before bed I take another cytogainer shake, cause on the container it says to take one before bed.

As far as my workout... I run before the gym for a mile, then when I get to the gym I usually bench with 35-45 lbs/ side and I do reps of 12 about 4-6 times. I then do...
Man, I can't list all that I do, I know most of you are thinking I don't workout right, but I got some "know it alls" at the gym that help me. I do the incline bench and decline. I do the free weights, I do the leg press with over 300lbs on it. I do the shoulder thing about 30 times with 100-120 lbs on it. I use both ab machines they have there and do 100 on each with a free weight on my chest to make it harder. I do the squats with weight and I do the rowboat thing with about 100 lbs on it 2-4 times with 12 reps a set. I do pull ups and I also do the one where you push your body up with your arms and then lower your body and push yourself up again.
I really do work out pretty well, takes me about 1- 1.5 hours total. I try to work out for at LEAST an hour. Then I cool down with a little 10min bike ride (stationary).
I also take BJJ classes 2-3xs/week and that can be a cardio workout in itself. I break sweat just after rollin for like 15 mins.

I've been dedicated to the gym (going everyday but weekends) for almost a year now, and yes i've gotten stronger and look better, but I cant get my damn weight up.
Hope this helps give you guys a little better idea of what's going on.
THANKS YOU IMUSTBREAKYOU for your input. I will see how the test. goes and then I'll go from there. Also thanks to everyone who gave their input. Also I apologize if anything I said was takin in the wrong way or offended anyone. I like how many people are clean and standing behind their hard work. I can appreciate that. Anymore feedback you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Also to sum it up my goal is to obviously add some size and in the process I know I will get stronger. Looking good isn't a huge concern (since I already do =p ) but I'm sure that will come along as well. Thanks again everyone and WAR TITO!!!

Back