Best Juice?

KOU In3 said:
If you'd truly 'done your research' you'd also know that this isn't the best forum to go to for advice on gear. But something tells me you're here primarily for trolling purposes instead. Good luck with that.

That hurts... Trolling is not my goal, and I figured of all the forums this would be the best. You can't tell me that no one on sherdog uses what you call "gear". I don't want to be know for trolling so I won't reply anymore to this thread until I get a few days worth of responses.

Also, fat...
Thank you for the more constructive feedback on the last post. I understand you are against my decision, but you have to understand. I am not lazy, I workout hard and train tough in BJJ. I have been told that I have a "high motabolisum". That is why weight gain is so hard for me.
I will keep you posted in my progress, but my buddy just called me and said that he saw me posting for answers and pretty much just sumed everything up for me. I am going to start with some 200mg Test. E and we'll go from there.

Thanks for the feedback and anymore will be greatly appreciate. I am done posting on this thread due to the fat I don't want to be seen as a "post troll".

Fight4Money said:
Save your comments for someone who cares.

Takes WAY too long and WAY too much work to do it all natural. Not to mention you would be surprised how many people use a little "help". Also, Unlike you I have a life and I don't like wasting all my free time in a gym filled with stinkin ass monkeys. I work out and I perform well, but I'm not going to waste anymore time in the gym then I have to. I have other priorities in life, and if I can get some help along the way with lesser ones then that's even better.

Please only post positive and constructive comments related to my question.
I have enough crybabies as is that cry about this subject, I don't need to come here to hear anymore.

A little TE and you can get up to 15-20 of pure muscle mass without risk of side effects if done correctly. Do your homework, get your mind right, and shut your mouth.
Some people do it, and some people dont. I have made the decision to do it, so help me or shut it.

Sorry man but how the heck can you be surprised that people will take what you write the wrong way considering what you write.

If your gym is filled with "stinking ass monkeys" perhaps you should consider changing gym. Furthermore "more" is not necessary better in the gym. Im curious how your current routine is. Also a high metabolism primary need to be battled with food, and lots of it.

Considering the fact that your not willing to put in the time it takes to reach your fairly easy goals tells me that your experience with the roids wont be happy. I actually dont think you will have the discipline to "do your homework, etc". Your body is not a freaking car!

Fight4Money said:
Very good feedback and it's greatly appreciated, but 2 years is WAY too long to wait for results.
Someone once posted a picture of a steroid user (some fighter who's name I forgot), he wasn't ripped or big either. If you train like shit you still won't get your goals, and I wouldn't expect to get to those goals in 4 months of roiding anyways (or if you did, your body would look like a road map of stretch marks).

Fight4Money said:
Are you serious? Eating every 2 hours (BTW I have a watch).

Also, cottage cheese? I saw some girl on MTV "I wanna be a model" and she was eating cottage cheese to LOSE weight. I'm a little confused. I eat fat before I go to bed and take a cytogainer shake because I read you lose most of the weight when you sleep because that is when your body is burning what is in your stomach. If your stomach is empty then it burns your fat stores.
What's the real deal with cottage cheese. Also what about avacados? I heard they are high in fat etc... and I love eating em :wink:
yes, every two hours. If you're really a hard gainer, this is what it's going to take. This is what I'm talking about: your goals are perfectly attainable naturally but you lack the knowledge and experience to do so. If you figure out how to fuel your body, what you respond best to, and what a good routine looks like you can get where you want to go in a very reasonable amount of time. Without understanding the essentials, you're wasting time and money on juicing.

On cottage cheese, I say to eat it right before bed, and you'll never hear a weight loss guru tell you to do that with anything. The reason I reccomend it, is the protein in it is slow digesting, and will do best to keep you out of a catabolic state. That's the theory anyways. and why would you eat fat before sleeping? Not that I'm opposed to it, but that's not what muscle is built from, so I'm wondering what made you think it would be a good idea. and myself, I eat 3-4 avocados a week. they're fruit and fruit is good for you, fat and all.

aim to gain a lb per week. It's not all going to be lean muscle either, so get used to the idea of losing your six pack. After a couple weeks of eating every couple hours (except when you're getting your FULL 8+ hours of sleep), your metabolism will slow down. I promise. So keep an eye on your weight so you know when it starts to do so.

Urban said:
Really, given your goals, I don't think you need to juice at all. And if you aren't willing to put in the effort to accomplish such meager goals naturally, IMO, you're never going to attain them. Eat more, lift heavy, you can get to where you're going within a year EASILY. What makes you think you need to use steroids to get to where you want to go? The shit you learn along the way while doing this naturally will only help you when you do start to use roids (nutrition, proper mindset, lifting habits etc.).

that being said, I don't think some of the insults in here were neccessary by either party. Please try to keep it civil.
So I was right, apple it is.

Fedorable said:
So I was right, apple it is.
Actually, it's more likely that the best juice is a vegetable based juice.

Is anyone going to talk about steroids?

I'm curious about the thread topic.

Chad Hamilton said:
Is anyone going to talk about steroids?

I'm curious about the thread topic.
Probably not. We've all been avoiding saying it, but most people here are clean and natural.

Fight4Money said:
Actually I've been taking cytogainer made by the same company that makes muscle milk It's damn good stuff, but nothing like the results some of my trainning partners are seeing.
I'm about 26 years old and I eat potatoes, steaks, salads, pastas etc... (Especially pot pies from KFC)
I started out around 162-165 and got to around 170 with eating right and cytogainer. However I want to get around 190 and then cut down to about 185. I know it can be done with the right stuff, but with all the different options I just wanted to get some feedback from some people with experience. Let me know what you think.

I'm just curious on why you want to cut 5 pounds. You could easily hit 200 lbs and cut to 185, no problem. Is this your short term goal with a longer term goal of getting heavier than 190?

Urban said:
Actually, it's more likely that the best juice is a vegetable based juice.

I hate avecado juice. V8 has tons of Sodium, which I guess sodium questions belong in a different forum.

Urban said:
Probably not. We've all been avoiding saying it, but most people here are clean and natural.

You da man, Urban. Feels like such a freaking accomplishment when you reach a goal clean. I'm not so sure it would be very satisfying w/ the extra help. Plus it takes away all the fun of reading, listening, asking advice, tinkering w/ your routine, diet, etc., etc., 'til you get things just right.

krellik said:
Sorry man but how the heck can you be surprised that people will take what you write the wrong way considering what you write.

If your gym is filled with "stinking ass monkeys" perhaps you should consider changing gym. Furthermore "more" is not necessary better in the gym. Im curious how your current routine is. Also a high metabolism primary need to be battled with food, and lots of it.

Considering the fact that your not willing to put in the time it takes to reach your fairly easy goals tells me that your experience with the roids wont be happy. I actually dont think you will have the discipline to "do your homework, etc". Your body is not a freaking car!
Exactly what I was thinking. I seriously was going to give you constructive advice until I saw how you acted twoard regular members here. Secondly, I'm glad I continued reading, because your posts prove you have no knowledge of lifting. How? Simply because you are small and weak. Grow a sack and lift heavy and hard.

Steroids will not transform your meager self in to super hero status by default. You have to put in the time like any other athlete.

P.S. I am not even against taking roids. I think it comes down to a matter of personal choice. I think when done correctly, it is proven to be helpful and with all the new kinds they are coming out with, they have virtually taken the harm out of them and signifigantly reduced the side effects. That being said, you should certainly put your time in and gain some size and strength on your own before even considering taking them.

Excellent posts Rickdog. I was 6'2" ~170lbs about 4 years ago. I had been in Guatemala for a couple of years and had not been eating well. I started eating better and about a year ago I started lifting. I hate reading about hardgainer bullshit. If one eats well, lifts hard, and sleeps good gains will follow.

I agree about the steriod issue as well. Get strong and if you think the benefits outweigh the risks, then do what you want. Lots of cops and firefighters do. Personally, I don't like breaking the law, so I'll stick with PH for the moment.

Hey thanks Barut. I had to edit the first one in order to be respectful to Urban's request to keep it civil. It does piss me off though, all the "hardgainer" talk when clearly the kid does not have the balls to lift heavy and put in some work. They think they eat alot and are so dedicated but really lack an understanding of what dedication truly means or is.

He didn't ask if he should use them but instead what he should use.
Deca for sure and maybe stack it with d-bol. 2-3 cc's a wk for 8-10 wks. I like it way more than tes. No depression, water retention is bad with tes, you lose like half of what you gain. Deca you keep a lot of weight and stay ripped on it. Should put on the weight you want like 20 lbs in the 8-10 wks.
If you want to stack it with d-bol it would be cool. Take like 2 pills a day. wks -

Back