Best Joker from Batman in your opinion?

"Under The Red Hood" is excellent, and The Joker is perfect in it.

However, I'd go with Ledger, only because he had no boundaries, like the BTAS Joker had, being a kid's show and all. All great Jokers, but Ledger had the most freedom.

I couldn't get past the raspy quality of that joker's voice. It was just wrong somehow, Big J's voice should be higher than that.

I couldn't get past the raspy quality of that joker's voice. It was just wrong somehow, Big J's voice should be higher than that.

Fun fact, it's the guy who does Bender's voice on Futurama.

It took me a bit to accept it as well, 'cause I couldn't shake Hamill from my mind. He's no Hamill, but he's acceptable. I more appreciate that Joker, because of how he was written, more than the voice though. He's got some classic lines in UTRH.

Fun fact, it's the guy who does Bender's voice on Futurama.

It took me a bit to accept it as well, 'cause I couldn't shake Hamill from my mind. He's no Hamill, but he's acceptable. I more appreciate that Joker, because of how he was written, more than the voice though. He's got some classic lines in UTRH.

The voice of Bender Rodriguez huh? Cool fact. Now that I think about I also didn't like that scene where he took out black masks guys. That was way to much physical skill for him. But, I will say the I did like the very end when he grabbed Batman and started ranting about how he was the only one who was getting what he wanted that day.

But he did spread anarchy. Now every dumbass teen thinks he's the joker...

No.Real Anarchy wouldn't have given the people on the boats any choice at all.Or,to be more Joker-esque, One of them would have pushed the button,only to have their own boat blow up.

This guy gets it:

Not a big fan of Heath's Joker... A big part of that goes to how Nolan wrote the Joker in general. A lot the reasons behind his actions were way too convoluted. It wasn't "Joker-esque" enough.

In the words of the Joker, "If you have to explain the joke... The joke is no good."

tumblr_lxnz27Dgps1r9p3eno1_500.gif

I agree.

Same its also my vote

Hamill

Heath had a good performance and his Joker was pretty unique in its own way, but it wasn't a lot like the true joker.

I have to go with Ledger's performance. In the scene where he kills the impersonator and growls "LOOK AT ME!!"... I get the chills every time.

The one from the 90's Batman cartoon.

Heath's Joker was overrated as fuck, not in small part due to Heath's death.

Flame on.

Here allow me to piss gasoline on you to strengthen that Flame :icon_evil:icon_evil

Ledger and Hamill.

Hamill's Joker's laughter is by far the best.

Heath killed it and ruined it for anyone else to even attempt the role.

Heath was garbage. The only people who like Heath as Joker don't know shit about Batman.

I have a very large, somewhat ridiculous collection of Batman comics and graphic novels. I wrote an essay in my 4th year of University, in a History of Disabilities class, on the portrayal of mental illness in Batman comics in the 1950's, basically explained how Batman comics helped perpetuate the fear of mental illness among young people...

I think Heath did a great job portraying the Joker.

I guess I don't know shit about Batman tho.

Nothing embodies the Joker like Mark Hamill's voice acting.

Hamill voice. Ledger acting Jack nickolson is close though.

Back