Best Joker from Batman in your opinion?

Heath's Joker was overrated as fuck, not in small part due to Heath's death.

Flame on.

Somebody give a Joker's role to Robert Knepper and it will be the best Joker ever

In before James Holmes

3oos28.jpg

Just came out? I saw that movie like three years ago.

#1 Hamill's Joker in the animated series.

#2 Ledger, very close #2 at that.

Live action? Heath Ledger. People who say Nicholson are most likely doing so just to be a contrarion.

Animated? Obviously Mark Hamill, who was phenomenal.

Would be 50 % Batman the Animated Series, 40 % Ledger, 10 % Nicholson, for my money.

How about it, science ?

Ledger was good but last night the original Batman (Michael Keaton) was on and I watched a little while... Jack was pretty sweet too

Mark Hamill, easily. I do prefer Jack to Heath, mostly because I prefer Keaton to Bale, though.

Killing Joke for the comics, closely followed by when he killed Jason Todd :icon_twis

Jack was the superior Joker. Heath got way too much credit. I thought Burton's first Batman was the greatest Batman movie period, although I liked Nolan's movies.

Jack was the superior Joker. .

How? He was just played himself in joker make up. Heath delved right into the character and was unrecognizable. Which is rare feat for someone who's not named Gary Oldman.:icon_lol:

Jack was the superior Joker. Heath got way too much credit.

nope Jack got too much credit because he is Jack Nicholson and oh dare you say Jack Nicholson was not great.... since I dont give a shit I think Jack Nicholson did it way over the top, he did a charicature of the role.... to be fair the direction of the Tim Burton film was exactly more of a charicature story while the direction of Nolan was a lot darker... its just a matter of preference but Ledger in my opinion did a more "realistic" role and didnt make a charicature of it as Nicholson did.Again at the end is a matter of preference but saying that one is "superior" over the other sorry but its just not a valid argument

Back