Best Joe Silva Reactions!

It had been awhile since I truly lol'd at a 'Dog thread and this did it.

Thank you.

I love Joe Silva now.

20h9dzr.gif

His reaction coupled with Rogan's Macauly Culkin comment is comedy gold.

Thats awesome.

He has had some horrible match-making calls, but for the most part he delivers the fights that fans want to see.

I'm just crying because we will never get to see Maia vs Palhares.

I agree that he generally does a good job. However, I think the UFC needs to employ a committee to form matches instead of one person.

Interesting story though, if true.

Thanks guys! Too funny!

Now I want a face off between coked out Chuck and Joe Silva.
Put those two next to each other at an event and film their reactions I think that would be almost ppv worthy.

Hahahaha that is so awesome, it's like he's a kid in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. On another note I didn't know what he looked like and always wondered who that short dude in a suit is that congratulates the winner :p

Now thats a guy that really loves his job... I want to be Joe Silva when I grow up.

KenFlo's reaction to the Dong Bomb on E.Silva is pretty funny also, if you haven't seen it, i definitely suggest taking a look.

Joe Silva has been with the UFC in some form since UFC 3 or 4. One of the few SEG guys Zuffa kept. He has a martial arts background and it's great to see him as a huge fight fan still after all these years.

He manages to make the SAME exact facial expression, everytime he enters the octagon to say his trademark "Good job."

Seriously, he says this EVERY SINGLE TIME, WITH THE SAME EXPRESSION.

Back