Media Best hook counter KO's

HalfDampAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

DazzlingCloudyBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

pGNogfeyJq9ZL3SAxZmv49XPptDiLyj7VwyIFBo5ny3GDJhQhJBm_WDzlh2sLcszN5hyAUQ4xdx7Ku-2Hb_Mrp7QKKseqIosCwaxaRyiLlTmla4cgc8

Gonzaga-knockout.gif

217310e0d4577c19fc00b73f623a47a9.gif

LonelyAromaticAcornbarnacle-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mgt578siyk1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

best check hook in MMA history, textbook footwork. Cub was working with Joel Diaz at this time and had some of the best boxing in MMA

Hooks so good that they knocked both guys out
HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

In his prime JDS had some lightning fast hands
GRhV.gif

The check hook by Mac Danzig to KTFO Joe Stevenson was surprising and a thing of beauty
HalfDampAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

Todd Duffee should be embarrassed to call himself a Sherdogger with striking like this
AYGU.gif

I liked Mac Danzig. What ever happened to him. I remember some controversy about him not killing flies.

Damn Stevenson even had his guard up, just not tight enough. Game of inches indeed

Also second one, one throws head off center, the other doesn’t, and difference is astounding

Also helps that Edwards is a lefty, so his right hook is closer to the target than Stephens’s right hook is…

Hooks are so satisfying to watch for me. The way the elites can generate torque through their whole bodies in a twisting motion, especially when going backwards is very impressive. Keep it coming boys!

Also helps that Edwards is a lefty, so his right hook is closer to the target than Stephens’s right hook is…

Yes, noticed same with the Garbrandt and Dillashaw exchange. In opposite stances, the guy throwing the front hook wins.

Back