Best Hip Hop / Rap Diss Tracks ?

It's this song, because EVERYTHING he said was true. It wasn't just generic stuff or made up shit like, "I fucked you wife." There's a reason why NWA never responded (well, besides breaking up).

this thread should be full with shit but this is one of my fav.

I am huge Nikki fan but this one of most vicious disses ever made. It cuts deep.

Drake slapped Meek Mill.

Dissing women in general. RIP Eaze.

Dissing Niki

One of the best diss tracks ever and lyrically and sonically dope too. Shitz a banger.

Let’s take a moment to realize that one of the best rappers of the time literally had their career ended by a homeless dude <45>

Yukmouth and Gonzoe absolutely destroyed Game on this one. Most underrated diss record ever IMO.

Short and BadNFluenz send Pooh Man into retirement.

"E-I-H-T, should I continue, you left out the G, cause the G aint in you".

Quick murdered Eiht. Murder. The beat was fire as well.

Cube was always one if my favs pre 95, but Common assaulted him hard with this one.

Many dont remember this, but Kokane lit Dre up in this track. The beat was classic G Funk.

Nas single handedly dismantling the ROC in a few bars.

The low key jay z diss that some overlooked.

Last edited:

2pac sounds like a 5 star general seasoned in the art of war by this point. Murder.

The song itself is ok, but its what Eazy says at the end that really hits hard. He pretty much summed up Deathrows lineup with precision.

I think someone posted this, but its easily my fav diss track in the last decade or more. Push annihilated Drake.

My fav one sided beef. Eminem put way too much effort into this and laid down a beautiful smackdown to a wack rapper.

This one still conflicts me. Its a masterfully crafted diss aimed clearly at Pac, but was released well after Pac died. Love it right down the the beautiful RZA beat, but the timing of it was wrong.

Last edited:
Back