Best head movement in MMA history?

Casuals are so obsessed with that move lmao
I blame The Matrix.

giphy.gif

Even if it didn't work against Lidell, Guy Mezger had great head movement.

His fight agains Wanderlei Silva was epic until the illegal headbutt

That's common defense for muay thai, a lot of traditional muay thai fighters slip the head kicks by pulling back instead of trying to block it. It's like a boxers pull counter. I think this post is more about continuous head movement, one strike are just slips and pull counters. Head movement is being able to dodge/slip multiple strikes.

That's common defense for muay thai, a lot of traditional muay thai fighters slip the head kicks by pulling back instead of trying to block it. It's like a boxers pull counter. I think this post is more about continuous head movement, one strike are just slips and pull counters. Head movement is being able to dodge/slip multiple strikes.
Yeah, it's a big movement that looks cool, but it's a lot harder to slip a multiple punch combo
DigitalKeyCoyote-size_restricted.gif

That isn't evidence lmao, the fact that that's what people come up with is hilarious

You apparently don’t know what evidence is.

Yes, GSP’s injection bumps, and his physique, are evidence of PED use. Not as definitive as a failed drug test but evidence nonetheless.

Last edited:
Just because he has a god like physique doesn’t mean he used peds. Some people have incredible genetics like gsp.

Sure

But I’m responding to the ridiculous statement that there is “zero evidence” when you can literally see injection bumps on him.

Back