Best hangover meal???

Wife and I got drunk last night on margaritas and we woke up a little worse for the wear. We needed nourishment to help us move forward and she introduced me to a new hangover GOAT. BEHOLD!!!
mcdonalds-sausage-burrito-has-over-100-chemicals-fast-food-mickey-d.jpg

Things are $1.00 a piece and powered me up like Hogan in a sleeper.

Sherbros!!! What is your go-to hangover meal????

Pretty much already made this thread the other day bud !

Greasy homemade bacon egg and cheese sandwich on an everything bagel.
I wish I could like bagels, I find them really quite heavy. I can manage half but that’s about it.

@Red Beard how long do you have off for Thanksgiving or Crimbo?
We should do a Bloody Mary off.

I have margarita glasses I’ve had for 3 years and never used as well.

I wish I could like bagels, I find them really quite heavy. I can manage half but that’s about it.

One of my favorite foods is to take an everything bagel, put a few slices of butter on it, put a few slices of sharp white cheddar on top of that, then throw the whole thing in the toaster oven until the cheese is all bubbly and the edges of the bagel crisp up. All carbs and salt and fat and no good for you at all, but man does it taste good.

Pretty much already made this thread the other day bud !

Who did, you??? I missed it... refinancing my house has me busy and not checking threads. My B homie.

I'm probably taking Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...not sure yet.

One of my favorite foods is to take an everything bagel, put a few slices of butter on it, put a few slices of sharp white cheddar on top of that, then throw the whole thing in the toaster oven until the cheese is all bubbly and the edges of the bagel crisp up. All carbs and salt and fat and no good for you at all, but man does it taste good.
One thing I did like that a colleague made me, toasted half bagel, hummus, pickled chilies and sliced green olives. Sounds bizarre but really nice. I just struggle with the density so can only manage half.

You eat healthy??? After a night of drinking? Blasphemous!!!

I run a prison church and that isn't helping.

I've heard of this before. Explain please as I don't want to Ask Jeeves.

Bro after I got married I started drinking the gheyest drinks. Mojitos, pumpkin beer with cinnamon sugar rim, margaritas, you name it.

Sit on my lap and we can talk about it. I feel like I nailed that BTW.
I, too, began drinking really suspect drinks after I became domesticated. It starts off small... “Babe, try this Crown Apple with Cran.”

Before you know it she’s got you drinking cotton candy vodka with a mixer out of a god damn wine glass that says ‘It’s Wine O’clock’ in gold letters on the front of it on Halloween in front of people you know. It’s a slippery slope, Man.

My spirit is broken. Next stop: Hallmark Channel Movie Night...

Also, if I’m hung over, I head straight to the Mexican place by my house. Anything carne asada with a whiskey. Then a few hours of sleep.

Shot of chilled vodka, an ice cold Miller Lite, and a smoke.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

With any luck, you'll be passed out by noon.

When you're next being a rascal endulging in copious amounts of brandy and port consider this:

images

Maki Mi. Pork tenderloin in rich gravy like soup with noodles.

A giant coconut water and breakfast burrito.

If you are hardcore you take 2 shots of vodka. The problem then is that you gotta keep drinking all day and then sooner or later you pay the piper.

But if you are super hung over and are on vacation or absolutely need to be able to function then alcohol is the best cure. And there is science behind the reasoning.

A giant coconut water and breakfast burrito.

If you are hardcore you take 2 shots of vodka. The problem then is that you gotta keep drinking all day and then sooner or later you pay the piper.

But if you are super hung over and are on vacation or absolutely need to be able to function then alcohol is the best cure. And there is science behind the reasoning.

Yup.
Last two times I went to the islands (St Lucia and Jamaica) got all kinds of fucked up, started slamming drinks as soon as I woke up.

The day I flew home was absolute hell though. Glad I can sleep on a plane.

Wife and I got drunk last night on margaritas and we woke up a little worse for the wear. We needed nourishment to help us move forward and she introduced me to a new hangover GOAT. BEHOLD!!!
mcdonalds-sausage-burrito-has-over-100-chemicals-fast-food-mickey-d.jpg

Things are $1.00 a piece and powered me up like Hogan in a sleeper.

Sherbros!!! What is your go-to hangover meal????

A bucket of KFC is the goat hangover cure.

Does the trick everytime.

I got texture issues with food and if i ate eggs while in that state im gonna puke for sure.

Gimme greasy chicken hard biscuits and some quiet time and I'll be back to normal in no time.

Anything greasy & fatty & salty & sweet.

Burger and fries with a chocolate milkshake.

Back