Best hangover meal???

Soy milk and a banana.
They both digest at the same rate to quickly hydrate and give an energy boost.
It's also an excellent source of natural gas.

You eat healthy??? After a night of drinking? Blasphemous!!!

No suprise. I'll pray for you, brother!

I run a prison church and that isn't helping.

Hair of the dog...

I've heard of this before. Explain please as I don't want to Ask Jeeves.

Well it probably didn’t help that you got drunk on margaritas lol. But anything greasy that coats your gut is good.

Bro after I got married I started drinking the gheyest drinks. Mojitos, pumpkin beer with cinnamon sugar rim, margaritas, you name it.

Sit on my lap and we can talk about it. I feel like I nailed that BTW.

This shit.. I'll make a strong Mocha Coffee with it... Then glug the remaining contents, shortly after.
640x640.jpg

Yeah, definitely. I haven't had one in a while but I used to make them pretty much every Saturday morning. My NFL bar's Bloody Mary. They ended up putting a mini burger on there as well.
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/il-sogno-campbell-3?select=rLHsImkAvgn6H3IxBd-zmg

I used to substitute normal hot sauce for chipotle hot sauce, celery salt, black pepper, fresh horseradish. I should think about doing them again. I haven't had this one.

That has so much in it. I'm very intrigued and I love horseradish. Best part of shrimp cocktails is the sauce.

A greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

You're a good egg.

This shit.. I'll make a strong Mocha Coffee with it... Then glug the remaining contents, shortly after.
640x640.jpg

I'm all in on oat milk right now. Wife bought a milk frother and I froth up vanilla oat milk for my coffee.

You eat healthy??? After a night of drinking? Blasphemous!!!

They say the best cure is "A hair of the dog that bit you" which is whatever you were drinking the night before.

I run a prison church and that isn't helping.

I've heard of this before. Explain please as I don't want to Ask Jeeves.

Bro after I got married I started drinking the gheyest drinks. Mojitos, pumpkin beer with cinnamon sugar rim, margaritas, you name it.

Sit on my lap and we can talk about it. I feel like I nailed that BTW.

Ah yes that's right I remember now. I have never tried to keep drinking what I had the night before.

@eternaldarkness the quote got wacky

That has so much in it. I'm very intrigued and I love horseradish. Best part of shrimp cocktails is the sauce.
I like when there's a Bloody Mary bar for Sunday brunches where they just bring you the vodka with ice and they you go up and decide what you want with it, which hot sauce, bacon, etc.
I hadn't heard of such a thing till I moved to the US.

That Bloody Mary at the NFL is a meal in itself and I think it was only something like $10.

I like when there's a Bloody Mary bar for Sunday brunches where they just bring you the vodka with ice and they you go up and decide what you want with it, which hot sauce, bacon, etc.

That Bloody Mary at the NFL is a meal in itself and I think it was only something like $10.

Pre-Covid they had a Bloody Mary bar at a breakfast place near me. I should give it a go when this is over.

Pre-Covid they had a Bloody Mary bar at a breakfast place near me. I should give it a go when this is over.

Soup or watery stew and a few beers, but a Bloody Mary sounds good though

You're a good egg.

I'm all in on oat milk right now. Wife bought a milk frother and I froth up vanilla oat milk for my coffee.
Nice!
Vanilla is intriguing, i'll have to look into Vanilla and Chocolate Oat Milk Mochas and their correlation to hangovers .

Biscuits and gravy.

You know what's crazy? Never actually had biscuits and gravy. I've never been to a place that was known for it.

Soup or watery stew and a few beers, but a Bloody Mary sounds good though

I need to try a Bloody Mary now I think. It must be popular for a good reason. Stew is a great hangover cure.

Cuffs I've never had a Blood Mary. Is it really worth the hype???
That depends. A Bloody Mary is a drink that can be complemented by shrimp and bacon, so that's the territory we're talking and it ain't tacos, Tuco.

You know what's crazy? Never actually had biscuits and gravy. I've never been to a place that was known for it.

I need to try a Bloody Mary now I think. It must be popular for a good reason. Stew is a great hangover cure.

Do it!

I was joking.

I wish I was <Prem974>
That depends. A Bloody Mary is a drink that can be complemented by shrimp and bacon, so that's the territory we're talking and it ain't tacos, Tuco.
I like all the ingredients separately but I think it has a lot to do with the fact I can't really say drink. I feel like trash mid afternoon if I do.

I like all the ingredients separately but I think it has a lot to do with the fact I can't really say drink. I feel like trash mid afternoon if I do.
Just don't blend the shrimp into the mary okay?

Back