Best hangover meal???

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wife and I got drunk last night on margaritas and we woke up a little worse for the wear. We needed nourishment to help us move forward and she introduced me to a new hangover GOAT. BEHOLD!!!
mcdonalds-sausage-burrito-has-over-100-chemicals-fast-food-mickey-d.jpg

Things are $1.00 a piece and powered me up like Hogan in a sleeper.

Sherbros!!! What is your go-to hangover meal????

Bloody Mary. You get celery and olives at least! Sometimes bacon.

I usually just ate a bunch of Mcdoubles with hash browns jammed into them and drank Gatorade.
Also lots of gummy candy.

Cock but thats my usual breakfast so that should help. Not sure what would help your wife tho

<DisgustingHHH>
I don't fight drunk guys at a McDonalds who live of 1$ food. You should be ashamed!
I haven't been proud of myself in years TBH

I usually just ate a bunch of Mcdoubles with hash browns jammed into them and drank Gatorade.
Also lots of gummy candy.

McDoubles are a great value too.

Whenever I knew I would be out on the lash. I'd get one of these in first.

Microwave beef stew & dumplings.
5000128620000.jpg

Does that come with one of those tall furry hats?

Soy milk and a banana.
They both digest at the same rate to quickly hydrate and give an energy boost.
It's also an excellent source of natural gas.

Well it probably didn’t help that you got drunk on margaritas lol. But anything greasy that coats your gut is good.

Cuffs I've never had a Blood Mary. Is it really worth the hype???
Yeah, definitely. I haven't had one in a while but I used to make them pretty much every Saturday morning. My NFL bar's Bloody Mary. They ended up putting a mini burger on there as well.
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/il-sogno-campbell-3?select=rLHsImkAvgn6H3IxBd-zmg

I used to substitute normal hot sauce for chipotle hot sauce, celery salt, black pepper, fresh horseradish. I should think about doing them again. I haven't had this one.

Back