Best Handwraps?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
So my favorite pair used to be ringside in blue but ive read reviews lately that they changed the quality and made them thinner and flimsy. I have meisters that are ok, but they are way too thin compared to ringside.

I basically am looking for wraps that are:

1. Thicker? Maybe it just feels like more protection to me but I really liked the thickness of the old ringside warps. I know a lot of people prefer thinner ones but im not quite sure why

2. Dont twist up when you come out of the wash. I personally dont roll my handwraps up I just take it as one loose mess and wrap my hands. My biggest pet peeve is when it comes out of the wash or dryer and not only is it twisted to hell but it folds in half and just doesnt keep its shape width-wise.

Anyways thanks in advance guys

Edit: whoops wrong forum

Last edited:
The Topkings look promising to me. But im not sure how thick they are

I’ve been using hand wraps from Pro Boxing Supplies and I really like them.
prohandwrapsmix.jpg

Make sure you get mexican style stretchy wraps. RevGear is good, similar to old Ringside. I think Ring2Cage ones are also exactly the same (really good)

Pro Impact Mexican Style Boxing Handwraps 180"

These are the best wraps I've used.

They're moderate thickness, slightly elastic, and comfortable.

Other wraps I've tried are either too thin or too stiff.

I have fairtex handwrap and sabas handwrap. I like sabas one better than fairtex.

Pro Impact Mexican Style Boxing Handwraps 180"

These are the best wraps I've used.

They're moderate thickness, slightly elastic, and comfortable.

Other wraps I've tried are either too thin or too stiff.

What are the others?

What are the others?

I've used multiple Hayabusa wraps that I bought several years ago. They were stretchy, which is good for getting the wraps snug. The material is soft and comfortable. On the downside the material is thin and wears out quickly.

I think the newer Hayabusa wraps are a bit thicker, but they're also expensive.

I had other wraps that I donated to the gym (after washing of course). I can't recall the brands. What I learned is that I don't like wraps that are stiff and not stretchy. They come undone too easily.

2. Dont twist up when you come out of the wash. I personally dont roll my handwraps up I just take it as one loose mess and wrap my hands. My biggest pet peeve is when it comes out of the wash or dryer and not only is it twisted to hell but it folds in half and just doesnt keep its shape width-wise.

BTW, it's really helpful to put your wraps in a mesh laundry bag. Keeps them from becoming a tangled mess.

Last edited:
Back