Best gym?

PaulDaleyFan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the best gym right now? I personally think kings mma is with Werdum, andy, machida, and RDA. AKA is a close second though.

Team Alpha Male for 145lbs and below.

Dillashaw, Mendes, Faber, Benavidez, Holdsworth, Paige Van Sant, Cody Gabrandt, Andre Fili, Lance Palmer, Castillo.

Team Alpha Male for 145lbs and below.

Dillashaw, Mendes, Faber, Benavidez, Holdsworth, Paige Van Sant, Cody Gabrandt, Andre Fili, Lance Palmer, Castillo.

Hands down....sidenote:Kyle is the most competitive Rap ever. Love the guy. Tired of Ross cheating screens and lack of focus.

Hands down....sidenote:Kyle is the most competitive Rap ever. Love the guy. Tired of Ross cheating screens and lack of focus.

I hear ya. The raps really need to bring the focus up on D as a whole this season. Ever since Demar went down with an injury it's been suspect as hell.

I'd go with Planet Fitness. They have pizza there and make everyone feel welcome.

Seriously though, the usual suspects.
ATT, Jackson, Blackhouse, Roufus, Serra/Longo, Tristar, etc.

I dunno about best but Jackson's sure sounds like the funnest

I hear ya. The raps really need to bring the focus up on D as a whole this season. Ever since Demar went down with an injury it's been suspect as hell.

at least they have drizzy

Jackson's or att
Nova uniao and TAM for lower weights

I'm curious. Do regular people at, say, Jacksons, AKA get to train with the professionals?

Back