Best gi's out there

ANTHRAX

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Ok so I only have one gi and I think it's time to get a few more because I can't keep washing it every day, I want some more to rotate. So question is where can one find good bjj gi's? Links would be awesome also I've seen some with cool art on the inside of them are those good? Or just for looks?? Thanks guys!

If I'm looking to spend under $125, my money would go to Tatami or Inverted Gear. If I'm spending over $200, Shoyoroll.

Ronin gis.
Since i bought my 1st one a gold weave no patches just clean embroderies. Awesome sizing. I havent looked back.
I sold all my old Tatami's and now own 4 Ronin's, all diferent thickness and materials yet the same quality fit and good looks, feel free to ask me if you have any questions rewarding them.

Ronin gis.
Since i bought my 1st one a gold weave no patches just clean embroderies. Awesome sizing. I havent looked back.
I sold all my old Tatami's and now own 4 Ronin's, all diferent thickness and materials yet the same quality fit and good looks, feel free to ask me if you have any questions rewarding them.

I fully support this. I bought a black Ronin Imperial, and it is amazing. Super soft, thick collar, and fits me perfect. I also have a Flow which I like alot.

a perfect gi is only a perfect gi for you nothing more, you might fall in love with one brands fit and feel, another guy at your club would think it just doesn't fit right for him.

I really like the tatami estillo gis. For me, they are close to perfect. Ctrl pants are perfect fo me but their tops are too baggy in the chest for me and too long in the sleeve.

I also really like the scramble athlete gi.

Second the vote for Tatami Estilo as well. Price vs quality wise, they can't be beat. One of our most popular Gi's. Check us out if you are in Canada www.fightshop.ca.

I've been looking up some war tribe gi's. what do you guys think of those? I've also been hearing of a rickson gracie gi's? Where can I find those. Also ronin gi's look awesome I only have my schools gi which feels good and looks nice but it's white and gets dirty super fast lol

I've been looking up some war tribe gi's. what do you guys think of those? I've also been hearing of a rickson gracie gi's? Where can I find those. Also ronin gi's look awesome I only have my schools gi which feels good and looks nice but it's white and gets dirty super fast lol

Rickson Gracie gis? The only ones I know of came out a loooong time ago, I think they were done my mizuno. One of my friends has one that he's been using for over 10 years.

Back