Best ginger fighter in MMA history?

macdonald4450.jpg

One of the nicest guys you could ever meet, a genuine people person and my head coach so maybe Im biased.
images

Last edited:
One of the nicest guys you could ever meet, a genuine people person and my head coach so maybe Im biased.
images
Holy shit, someone on Sherdog used the proper tense of the word bias/biased? I almost can't believe it.

Gingers normally make good fighters

9rWmUuwkNQvra.gif

"normally"... they "normally" make good fighters? Based on what? Like two gingers that have ever broken the top 5 out of hundreds of historical top 5 fighters?

Why is everyone always looking to justify their race, nationality, culture, or... hair color, by concocting some imagined success in MMA? Gingers are not special, son.

WOAH! You train with Paddy?
Yeah, at least three times week or at least he trains "us" as a students. He is an excellent teacher and very down to earth and funny which is why hes so popular and any sparring with him is about 20% on his behalf, hed kick our arses even though hes quite small.

9rWmUuwkNQvra.gif

"normally"... they "normally" make good fighters? Based on what? Like two gingers that have ever broken the top 5 out of hundreds of historical top 5 fighters?

Why is everyone always looking to justify their race, nationality, culture, or... hair color, by concocting some imagined success in MMA? Gingers are not special, son.
I have witnessed it in my gym. Gingers are normally able to put muscle on easily and are tall.

I have witnessed it in my gym. Gingers are normally able to put muscle on easily and are tall.

I will give it to you that they have done well in strongman competitions, but to my (very limited) knowledge they haven't done disproportionately well in bodybuilding, and have definitely not done disproportionately well in MMA, which is what you were suggesting.

Pretty sure Joachim Hansen was ginger. I'd pick him for winning the DREAM LW belt and whipping Aoki's ass in their second fight.

I know there is one in the archives that we are all forgetting... damn't

"In MMA history." Herman is old as fuck now and been through wars.
Alvey has just as many fights as Herman only he has done that in a shorter time span.
Alvey is clearly the better ginger based on that alone. He also has a better winning record.

Back