Best Gift u Ever Got....

For my birthday in 2006, my (then) wife wrote to Peter Falk and he sent me a personalized autographed Columbo photo. It remains my most prized possession.

If this is true I would like to see the watch. Can you post a picture. I'm being serious.

I will see what I can do when I get home. ( I only attached a pic ones and it ended up looking like a thumbnail.) I only wear it for special occasions. It's a very thin gold watch. I don't particularly like watches but this one is comfortable and is super thin and not bulky.

Then on the back its got his name, badge number and years of service from 1972 to 2008.

I will see what I can do when I get home. ( I only attached a pic ones and it ended up looking like a thumbnail.) I only wear it for special occasions. It's a very thin gold watch. I don't particularly like watches but this one is comfortable and is super thin and not bulky.

Then on the back its got his name, badge number and years of service from 1972 to 2008.

Nice. My dad was a Border Patrol agent in the 70s to 90s. Then he went to investigations. Then he became a Drug task force commander. Police stuff interests me. I visited Toronto a few years ago and visited the police museum there.

.............................gifts that enhanced my knawlidge. :icon_lol:

This sick fuck once gave me my pretty little wife's head in a box.

A few yrs back. I got a towel warmer... nice little surprise.

But the best gift I ever got.... PRIDE 33 tickets!!!

Last year my Dad got me a year of fight pass and tickets to UFC 171 out of nowhere just because, spent a whole week after that pretty convinced that he had cancer (he didn't have cancer).

Got tickets to Cheal vs Shogun from my parents. great gift

a pearl necklace from Steven Spielberg...oh wait, he gave that to 8 year old drew barrymore

http://www.etonline.com/awards/130600_Oscars_Flashback_Drew_Barrymore_1983/

"With her sweet and sassy personality, 8-year-old Barrymore arrives to Hollywood's biggest celebration wearing a hot pink dress designed by her "momma" with a bow in her hair and a pearl necklace that was given to her by E.T. director Steven Spielberg."

LOL

If we're talking about monetary/material things, my mother gave me $2k for my wedding.

However, in my early 20's while getting my degree my mother routinely let me live at home when I ran into dire straits, no questions asked. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for that. Also the 20+ years that preceded it, and raising my dumb ass.

I had a GF once that asked me about all my sexual fantasies, she made a mental list, and then she tried to make them all come true.

For example, one of them was to do the nasty while covered head to toe in baby oil. Well one day I show up at her apartment and the entire floor is covered with plastic sheets and she has a bunch of bottles of baby oil right by the door. It was awesome.

She never got through the whole list though, since her mom died before the threesome. I bet that failure was subconsciously the real reason I left her.

About four years ago I made the sudden move to a small back country town in the west Texas desert to work on powerlines. At the time it was supposed to be temporary (I was full of piss and vinegar back then), well the months turned to years and I met my lovely bride out here and had a beautiful little girl. We decided to get married last year and decided to do so in my home town in rural Missouri with all my friends and family that I moved away from years back. On the eve of my wedoing my groomsman (who were also my old friends from before I moved) gave me a chrome Ruger Vaquero .45 with the .45acp cylinder, and a custom made leather holster that had my name in it and ther initials on the belt side.

We're all gun lovers and when I asked why they picked the Vaquero for a gift, they all said, "Well if your gonna live in the deserts by the border you better at least look like it."

It meant so much because at that moment I realized my best friends (who are more brothers to me than friends) understood that I wasn't moving back, and they were fine with that, so fine that gave me that sweet sweet lady of a pistol.

when I was 8

super street fighter 2 for my Genesis

recently my bro bought me a PS4 for my bday

Back