Best Gift u Ever Got....

real answer: everyday with my wife

sherdog answer: da AIDS and it keeps on giving

My dad bought me a real katana when I was 12 years old.

My ex got me a really nice necklace, it wasn't ridiculously big like a gangster haha, it was smart, light weight, pretty expensive and looked good. I still have it, but don't wear it. I kind of miss her lol.

A blowjob. Or a couple G.Loomis rods.

Nobody has ever got me anything good but I've bought myself a lot of cool shit

My mom bought me an everlast suspended bag when I was 22-23. I even told her it was the greatest gift ever. Was a sad day when the bladder in it popped.

All about dat bass.
10639685_4425990745361_8885534748268486123_n.jpg

From my Dad.

My dad gave me his retirement watch from the Toronto Police Force.

Probably my first car

They came out with an official ring for them at some point, but it looked very cheap.

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate the reply.

i have one of those rings somewhere

When I was in HS I was huge into sports... I asked my parents for some weights for Christmas to get better.

Christmas morning comes and I open a box with a bunch of little five pound weights. I smiled and thanked them because my parents are the best.

Later that day, they asked me to grab something in the garage. I went out and there was a gym level weight rack and a heavy bag all set up.

Best present ever...

When I was in HS I was huge into sports... I asked my parents for some weights for Christmas to get better.

Christmas morning comes and I open a box with a bunch of little five pound weights. I smiled and thanked them because my parents are the best.

Later that day, they asked me to grab something in the garage. I went out and there was a gym level weight rack and a heavy bag all set up.

Best present ever...

That's a great story, thank you for sharing.

When I was like 10 I got an NES for Christmas. I wanted it really bad. We did the gift exchange, and then as we were cleaning up my parents surprised me with it.

My ex gf got me a seat warmer for my truck that plugs in to the cigarette lighter. Most useful gift I've ever gotten!

Most thoughtful might be a recent one where my SO got me custom etched beer glasses with a "Boone's Brew" logo on them. I make my own beer at home so it was a pretty nice gift.

The most stoked I ever was though was when I got Banjo Kazooie for chrtismas one year, but I had asked for it so I don't really qualify it for this thread. The best gifts are the ones you aren't expecting.

Best present ever...

Lol. That's funny and cool.

Back