Best GIF of 2012

sleepingaides

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Had a lot of fun with this last year.

Best GIF of 2011

It's about that time. Only a few more events this year. Post your favorite gifs from 2012 here.

0061_zspk4.gif

/ thread

The detail is beautiful. Lots of faces in the crowd that make this epic.

Anyone have a gif of mendes from tonight?

I haven't even seen what he did to the other guy, but I knew it was coming. They're matching him up with some lower level guys and he is easily top three or four in that weight class. Not ready for the belt yet, but he is up there. They need to give him someone higher up, imo.

I haven't even seen what he did to the other guy, but I knew it was coming. They're matching him up with some lower level guys and he is easily top three or four in that weight class. Not ready for the belt yet, but he is up there. They need to give him someone higher up, imo.

who is number 2/3? just curious

Just gettin' the young man more confident in his finishing power, methinks. He's only 27, I think they want to bolster his highlight reel, get him some more recognition from the casual fans. The UFC is probably banking on him being around for awhile in the division and want him to have a little pull. I agree with stiffer competition, but i forsee him being a large favorite in his next two, at least.

who is number 2/3? just curious

Aldo and even though I'm going to catch hell for it I would almost say KZ is above him. Probably just because I've been super impressed with him. I really see Edgar doing fantastic in the division, so when the time comes he might be above him as well. Depends on how he is against Aldo.

GSPOAB's Bone Cold gif. Can't find OG gif so here it is as vid

Back