Best game you've paid full price for

Enter The Matrix

So far, I'm really enjoying Bloodborne, first time playing a game like this and I really like it.

If it's part of a bundle then it isn't really paying for the full price of the games right?

I'd say ME2 for me. Played that shit for hundreds of hours with back to back to back playthroughs and is amongst my favorite games of all time

it wasnt a save money if you bundle everything type of bundle. it was a if you want to pre order this system you have to also agree to buy two games and a controller all at full price bundle.

Skyrim in more recent times but overall it has to be D2.

Half-Life 2

I will just single that out, but The Orange Box is probably the best packaged deal ever for consoles.

Saints row 2 I for some reason just love to play this game over and over

Nascar Racing 2003 Season by Papyrus.

Bought it for $35 in 2003 and sold it for $35 in 2007.

Got to race against real life professional race car drivers daily/weekly online. My performance and experience led me to be invited to alpha/beta test for iRacing. Was offered a position at the company that i turned down.

Resident Evil 2. I still play the shit out of the same copy I got in 98.

GTAV PC was the latest game I bought on release and paid full price for. Worth every penny and certainly worth the wait.

Probably Final Fantasy X, Fallout 3, any Elder Scrolls, and Warcraft III.

Red Dead Redemption maybe, or the God of War series, but I can't count out Mortal Kombat series either.

Skyrim. Probably put 500 hours into it. It's my second favorite game behind Ocarina of Time which I originally played at a friend's house.

Wow, I'm the first to mention FF7. That game was worth $500. I'll never forget, I caught a bad cold and knew I would be staying in for 3 days to rest. I wasn't that into RPGs at the time but had an rpg itch since I was a Dragon Warrior fan and haven't played a turn based rpg in years. I drove to the store and picked up FF7 not knowing anything about it and I had the most enjoyable sick days of my life.

Deus Ex

Can't remember if I paid full price for the genesis version of shadowrun

Last edited:
Tough choice, but I'm going with Metal Gear Solid.

I remember I convinced my buddy to buy Metal Gear Solid because he had a Playstation and I didn't. He fucking hated it and I loved it so I just played it all the time.

Back