Best free texting apps

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a couple texting apps that are working well for me, textnow and textfree.

They show some ads but it's not overly obtrusive. I'd like to add a 3rd but am trouble finding a decent one. A couple that claimed to be free tried to charge to use a number. Another wouldn't allow me to select the area code.

What are some other good ones?

Why not just text like normal?

WhatsApp I guess?

are you a teenage girl?
I use different numbers for different categories of items that I advertise and sell locally so if a call or text comes through on a particular number, I know what it's regarding before opening the message.

Why not just text like normal?

WhatsApp I guess?
Not everyone has whatsapp so I like to use regular burner numbers that anyone can call or text. Surprised that I'm the only one who does this. I think it's nice to know what a text is about without having to check it right away. That, and I can keep all of my texts separated. One line for personal, one for business 1, another for business 2, etc.

Last edited:
I use different numbers for different categories of items that I advertise and sell locally so if a call or text comes through on a particular number, I know what it's regarding before opening the message.
Just get a burner phone from Walmart then bruh.

Just get a burner phone from Walmart then bruh.
Ya, that's an option but then I have to carry it around. I'm loving having 3 lines on my one phone. My main number for personal and then 2 more for 2 different side businesses. If I could add one more that would be awesome. Maybe I need to purchase one

Back