Best food in the world

Truth!!!, its amazing. What a great taste!.

So yummy
Cat+For+Dinner.jpg

When you coming down to the Bayou? @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

11d2a6bf90d2183007feab67b7927201.jpg

2184e5f42c93f822db88c416f419b7ae.jpg

I'm biased but I think Caribbean food is the best. Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic. Amazing food.

I was just in the DR. The food there sucks.Caribbean food in general is shit.

I was just in the DR. The food there sucks.Caribbean food in general is shit.

Of course that's what they feed to you foreigners. All those places have shit food. Even I hated the food when I went to all the resorts and shit.

Of course that's what they feed to you foreigners. All those places have shit food. Even I hated the food when I went to all the resorts and shit.

"you foreigners" Bruh, I speak Spanish and didn't stay in resorts. I spent around 2 months there. The food is shit and there isn't a food culture there at all. Carribean is one of the worst places in the world for food.

This post reeks of uncultured, Midwestern, flannelled obesity

Thats fine. You want to eat Sushi at one of a thousand generic places that's okay. I don't care, because while you are eating at the latest hip joint that a thousand other idiots are making famous for mediocre food I'll be eating fresh off the cow steak made by people that knwo what they are doing that only the locals know about for a tenth of the price.

Most boring cuisine for sure

I can see where that opinion comes from but the big thing for me is I love lamb, fish, and fresh ingredients, all of which are big there. I hate the feeling I get after eating rich foods or dairy.

Interesting progression to the thread.

I was amused by seeing 'German' food appear. German food is 'hearty' but certainly not particularly, 'finessed'.

Einspein(?) is a boiled pigs knuckle sitting on sauerkraut.

I travel a lot, and same goes for all north and east European food. It's hearty, but the presentation and sophistication is non-existent. Pies, broths, meats, soups, and boiled veg. Knowledge of sauces or cooking techniques pales in comparison to Mediterranean cooking.

Im a Brit - and I'd say the same thing, it's all very hearty bit not that sophisticated. However, UK food is certainly not 'the worst' , as we have quite a number of iconic national dishes, Fish and Chips, infinite variety of pies and sausages, also some of the more out of fashion dishes like liver and bacon, steak and kidney, as well as probably the best curry in the world (immigration benefit!). But like everywhere these days, UK cities have restaurants offering food from all over the world.

"you foreigners" Bruh, I speak Spanish and didn't stay in resorts. I spent around 2 months there. The food is shit and there isn't a food culture there at all. Carribean is one of the worst places in the world for food.

Eh to each his own then I love it. What exactly did you eat when you were there? Whenever my friends would come over they would beg me to let them have left overs.

Eh to each his own then I love it. What exactly did you eat when you were there? Whenever my friends would come over they would beg me to let them have left overs.

There isn't anywhere in the Caribbean that is good for food. Most of south and central america is garbage too (with Peru being the exception).

Dominican food is mostly just rice, beans, fried meat and plantines. Cooked with no love or care. Dominicans are lazy as hell and don't value food as a culture. There is literally nothing that stands out for food there. I ate all kinds of places. From resorts, to high end restuarants, to menus of the day at local spots, home cooked meals, and everything in between. It just sucks for food.

Objectively 'the best' would have to be French or Japanese.

There isn't anywhere in the Caribbean that is good for food. Most of south and central america is garbage too (with Peru being the exception).

Dominican food is mostly just rice, beans, fried meat and plantines. Cooked with no love or care. Dominicans are lazy as hell and don't value food as a culture. There is literally nothing that stands out for food there. I ate all kinds of places. From resorts, to high end restuarants, to menus of the day at local spots, home cooked meals, and everything in between. It just sucks for food.

Eh I think we just like different food then cause I also really enjoyed the food in Costa Rica. Although most of it is just the same as Dominican food. Jamaica is also known for good food as @therealdope pointed out.

Your right about it mostly just being rice,beans meat and plantines though but I love all that shit. Moro, arroz amarillo (one of the few things my son will actually eat), sancocho is easily the best stew I've ever had in my life. Like I said though I'm biased that's what I grew up eating.

It's funny cause my wife is Mexican and while we all use a lot of the same ingredients Mexican food is trash. The way they season their rice and beans is garbage. When she had Dominican Food for the first time she couldn't believe how much flavor everything had.

Eh I think we just like different food then cause I also really enjoyed the food in Costa Rica. Although most of it is just the same as Dominican food. Jamaica is also known for good food as @therealdope pointed out.

Your right about it mostly just being rice,beans meat and plantines though but I love all that shit. Moro, arroz amarillo (one of the few things my son will actually eat), sancocho is easily the best stew I've ever had in my life. Like I said though I'm biased that's what I grew up eating.

It's funny cause my wife is Mexican and while we all use a lot of the same ingredients Mexican food is trash. The way they season their rice and beans is garbage. When she had Dominican Food for the first time she couldn't believe how much flavor everything had.

Costa Rica has better food than the DR. More variety in fruits and typically a bit more care/effort put into the food.

None would be considered good cuisines though. It's basic as fuck and most places can't even cook rice properly, which is bizarre as they have rice in every meal.

Go to Lima, Peru and enjoy real good food man.

Last edited:
Costa Rica has better food than the DR. More variety in fruits and typically a bit more care/effort put into the food.

None would be considered good cuisines though. It's basic as fuck and most places can't even cook rice properly, which is bizarre as they have rice in every meal.

Go to Lima, Peru and enjoy real good food man.

i can vouch for lima, and other areas of peru. the food is amazing, and so is their, ahem...powdered items lol.

Back